Projekt Giskarduk / Dragon Caption Mod´s Übersetzungen

Hab ich das richtig verstanden deas dieses Modteam schon ein Overhaul herausgebracht hat, bzw. an einen arbeitet?

ja das hast du ;)
rausgebracht ist es auch aber daran wird grad noch heftig gewerkelt. Die neue Version enthält sehr viel neues. Hier der momentane Changelog für die neue Version:

Done:
All new weapons and armors added to leveled lists for NPCs, loot and vendors
Further randomized armour and weapons leveled lists for NPCs
Cobl support added, including adding Ayleid Meteoric Weapons to leveled lists
Several creatures resized and stats tweaked
Leveled lists for road and wilderness encounters slighly tweaked
Faction support added for MMM
Wrye Bash Tags added to each module

WIP:
CUO_SI Unleveled NPCs&Creatures&Vendors&Loot - 25% done
Voice Files
Add random lore friendly names to Bandits and Marauders? Kicking this idea around but need feed back on idea!

Übersetzung folgt noch, momentan ist die Mod nicht erhältlich.

Ich hatte ja mal die neue Version vom Necromancer angekündigt... an der wird sehr stark gearbeitet. Die DV ist schon sehr weit, allerdings bin ich mir noch nicht sicher ob ich nicht warten sollte. Die neue Version vereint Origin of the Mages Guild und den Necromancer und fügt noch den 3. Themenbereich der Witches und Wichteshunter hinzu. Außerdem wird die Storyline der beiden bereits bestehenden stark ausgeweitet. Die 6 Türme der Necromancer wurden außerhalb die Grenzen Cyrodiils verschoben, zusätzlich zu der damit sehr sehr viel größeren kompatiblität gibt es nun noch viel mehr zu entdecken... vll führen euch die Wege dann ja zu den Wichtes... oder zu den Bergwerken der Dwemer die sich dann dort befinden werden... ihr dürft gespannt bleiben ;)

Ein paar neue WIP screenshots vom Necromancer gibt es auch:

Als nächste DV's werden dann wohl die gefixte Fort Akatosh version, Kvatch Aftermath 7.3, eine neue DV von Guards und dann hoffentlich auch der Necromancer.

Lieben Gruß

Edit:

Ja, so wie es aussieht wird wohl noch eine neue Ev folgen, in der DV werden wir alles nochmal genau durchgehen und diese kleineren Fehler so gut es geht beseitigen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Fixt Ihr (also du und dein Team) dann auch TEC bzgl. der paar englischen Zellen, z.B. den Palastbezirk und Baumgartenbezirk, und der kleinen Ungereimtheiten mit den Rängen?

bezüglich dessen:

hello everyone.. try to focus because this isn't in German.

As of yesterday Giskard who orignally made The Elder Council and i was working my arse off on has cancelled permission for Onra to work on this (the original author of Fort Akatosh). So that means i cancel my cooperation with Giskards products as well.

However i have no idea how this will affect this German release as it is now. But when the new version of Guards of Cyrodiil gets released again it will have a new faction to play with featured in 1.21 (en version) The Nightblades.

Sad to say we probably won't use the original resource pack any longer

So the change is giving me a head-ache at this moment (been answering personal messages all day).

It will be re-released better than ever i hope with multiple fixes and add-ons i had planned from the start or want to do right now.

Just wanted everyone to know although my german is worse than my japanese so sorry if it's in english.

Sorry for this, quite honestly it's not my fault.

Cheers everyone.

Yes, I read in the forum since the first second with, I am really shocked.

I hope you and Onra will find your way and maybe there will be a miracle.

We will wait till the situation is complet clear so that we can make the right decision.

For all the germans here is the english post of Onra:

... since I noticed all these really bad comments about me ( especially on the new guild forums ) and all this dirty lies about blackmailing and plans for secret releases and nobody of the team saying anything against it, allthough you all should know better..as well as giskards stupid comments about that people don't like what we did...just for the record the DC CUORP and the 3 legion mods reached nearly 50.000 dl and we 've got better ratings than giskard ever got...just a few days ago he posted that he likes the idea of merging OMG and the Necromancer..and a a few weeks ago he even pm me to say that he really likes what we did with Tec....and now he is celebrating such a show and not even one of you... says anything against it....I am the only evil one..that 's what Purple Gandalf wrote on the guild forums ( and others as well)
Tec was uploaded by Euther and all updates and changes to it were discussed in public...CUO has been updated by NPM78 and a lot of members voted for patching it...OMG and the Necromancer wasn't updated by me only...Old Book was involved and responsible for the complete new questline...and some words about Kvatch ..yes I asked Vorians to clean it ... but I informed Building...I asked Kosh to test it and play through the whole mod to make sure we did not clean or delete anything important....no release before 100 % testing..ask him if you don't trust me...
No original content of KA was changed or deleted and no new stuff was added by me...as well I did not want to upload it on my own ( another dirty lie)..as with all other mods made by Giskard I asked old team and guild members to upload them... I agree I did not want to discuss kavtch Aftermath before we made sure it works perfectly....and just another thing for the record...even Giskard is not a god and so every mod of any modder as good as he might be can benefit from some cleaning and fixing...stating anything else is highly arrogant....all I wanted for kvatch was to avoid the stupid and pointless discussion on the official forums ...in other words to protect the team...this was a point which was cleared between all members here...better cleaning , fixing and patching ourselves than to let others do....again no word from anybody...
however everybody here was proud of the big success we had ..not to forget to mention that nobody has flamed us since we we started to be more open minded ...as well for the record ...giskard stated that some of the old members were not happy about our updates....this is really poor as I 've honestly got hundreds of mails with very nice comments about the updates we made even from old mechstorm members...
...and now as nearly the whole team kicked my ass...Building is asking me for permission to reupload the DC CUO RP...and use the stuff I worked on...
again for the record ..7 of the packs and a lot of new features of the esm were made by me...I spent hundreds of hours just for changing 1000s of texture paths...mailing other modmaker for permission...not to forget fixing the bugs Giskard left in his last version...oops...sorry no cleaning is necessary... forget about the missing textures..the cat without a head..or the bad crashes when trying to play the dwemer addon....

so what would Giskard do....? ..most of the community know...

BUT...I am defenetely not on the same road....use what ever you want from the stuff I made for the CURP or simply reupload the last version of the DC CUORP...I don't mind...
but in my lifetime I will nothing have to do anymore with Giskard, his work and all his followers or this team...

good bye

Wir werden erstmal abwarten und schauen was die Zukunft bringt. Ob wir die weiteren Mods übersetzen können/werden und alles andere liegt noch in den Sternen.

Sobald wir genug Argumente gefunden haben werden wir Teamintern üer einiges abstimmen.
Weitere News werden wir aber erst geben wenn wir mit Sicherheit sagen können was nun passiert.

Ich hoffe das nimmt alles noch ein positives Ende.

Thank you so much for all your work Firespark, I really know how hard you and Onra worked on all this Stuff!

Reaktionen: Koboldfürst
Gibt's denn schon neues wie und ob überhaupt es mit den Dragon Captions Mods weitergeht?

Gibt's denn schon neues wie und ob überhaupt es mit den Dragon Captions Mods weitergeht?

zu Onra und Firesparks am 27. Mai:

Fort Akatosh and Guards of Cyrodiil were created by Onra and Firesparks. Both modders have left Dragon Captions, so we are not able to speak for them. However, it is my understanding that they both wish to do some basic work on those mods, removing some things and adding some additional things to them as well. I suspect they have been removed so as to keep people from confusion or having problems when the new incarnations come out. If you will be patient, I'm sure you will see both mods back available again, soon, and very possibly better than ever.

but they [die Mods von Onra und Firesparks] have been remvoed, while they are fixing up the mods, removing all dependcys on the dcrp...

Quelle: http://www.forums-dragoncaptions.com/dc-mod-update-thread-download-links-t21-20.html

Zum Resource Pack:
Das Resource Pack hat eine neue Adresse bekommen: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24279

Was die anderen Mods betrifft:
the dcrp is now back on line.

this is the only cuo mod the dc will contineu to developme and use.

all other mods (exluding tec) are on a personal basis until futher notcie

Quelle: http://www.forums-dragoncaptions.com/dragon-captions-cuo-resourcepack-t31-30.html

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: T-Rip
Hallo leute.

Ich hab euch mal den Mod "Kvatch Guard Towers" übersetzt.
Hab den grade an Mc King geschickt der sich den mal anguckt, und wenn alles klar ist, könnt ihr morgen mit dem Upload rechnen.^^

Ausserdem Hab ich neuigkeiten von Biulding3015:

Biulding3015 schrieb:
i can give u the permsion to translate Fort Weye, and wolfs gate, ...

Shadow-King schrieb:
What about:
- DCCO
- Legions of Tamriel
- A saints tale: The Glory of Eagles Pass
And
- Regions of Tamriel
?

Are Otellino, Onra, or anyone else from the DC team working on it anymore?
Or are they frozen, halted or would they not be released?

first, DCCO, i didnt know ANYONE knew of that project... that project was scraped soon after it was stared... otellino had plans of continuing the anvil part, but i have had no word in a long time on that. the other parts of DCCO are dead.

Legions of tamriel, was onras mod, and he is no longer with Dragon Captions, he plans to re-relase his mods soon, so u need to ask his permsion seprately... i can no longer speak for him... if u want to transalte his stuff...(which is guards of cyrodill, and Fort akotsh...) Tec is still a dc mod...

regions of tamriel... again... onras work... u should check with him on that...

as for saints tale, it is been finalized, and is waiting dl on nexus. and u have my permsion to dl and translate that one as well smile.gif

biulding

Kurz in Deutsch:

- DCCO
Wird nich mehr erscheinen, da das Projekt azfgegeben wurde, kurz nachdem es gestartet wurde.
Otellino will villeicht noch den Anvil Teil rausbringen, allerdings wurde darüber lange nichts gesagt.

- Legions of Tamriel
Wird demnähst erscheinen.
Da Onra allerdings nicht mehr Teil des Dragon Caption Teams ist, muss er nochmal wegen der übersetzung gefragt werden.

- Regions of Tamriel
Das selbe wie bei Legions of Tamriel.

- A saints tale: The Glory of Eagles Pass
Ist fertig, und kann auf Tes-Nexus runtergeladen werden, Link
Ausserdem haben wir die erlaubniss den Mod zu übersetzen.

Desweiteren habe ich die erlaubniss, "Pride of Wolfsgate", und "Fort Waye"
zu übersetzten, womit ich nach dem Wochenend auch anfangen werde.

So das wärs fürs erste.

EDIT: Ausserdem wurde, "A Saints Tale: The Legend of San Kor" released, und hat bereits v 1.7 ! Link

Mfg
Shadow_King

Ps: An Mc King, Ich hoffe du nimmst mich in dein Übersetzungs Team auf ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo Leute.

Erstmal, entschuldigt bitte den Doppelpost. :roll:

Hier ist der Download Link für Fort Weye: Klick

Und die DV von Kvatch Guard Towers. Link: Klick

Wenn ich die Gecleante Pride of Wolfsgate esp von Biulding erhalten habe, werd ich diese natürlich auch übersetzt, und hier hochladen.
Das wers ersma.

Also bis dahin, und Have Fun mit dem Mod. :D

EDIT: Neuigkeiten von Biulding:
Biulding3015 schrieb:
btw, sutch 8.6 comes out soon (next few days) if u want to check it out wink.gif its just the city....

Auf Deutsch:
Sutch 8.6 wird die nähsten Tage erscheinen.

Mfg
Shadow-King

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kann ich leider nicht sagen, da MC King seit dem 02.07.2009 nicht mehr da war. :cry:
Und bei Biuldign wart ich nun schon knappe 3 Monate auf eine Gecleante version von Pride of Wolfsgate. :cry:

Naja, wenigstens ist Sutch jetzt endlich fertig geworten. Damit werd ich anfange es zu übersetztn, wenn ich aus dem Urlaub wieder da bin. 8)

mfg
Shadow-King

Ja, lebt noch.

Ich bin nach langer Inaktivität aufgrund rl Problemen wieder online und habe als kleine Entschädigung ein paar neue Übersetzungen.

ich hab endlich die 7.3 von Kvatch Aftermath fertig (danke auch an Stefanu der mir dabei half... sowie an Vogt und Kyuubi no Youko. :)
Ich benötige aber noch die Meshes, Texturen etc. Ich habe nur die fertige esp. Die Daten gibt es nicht mehr zu downloaden (ja ich habe aber die Erlaubnis, die Übersetzung hochzuladen) ich würde jeden bitten nachzusehen ob er nicht noch die EV Daten der 7.3 liegen hat und sie mir zustellen kann damit ich die Mod hochladen kann.

Gruß MC King

EDIT:

Kvatch Aftermath 7.3 ist da :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/274810588/Kvatch_Aftermath_7.3_DV.rar

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zur Vollständigkeit :)

Halli Hallo,

Ich bin wieder in Kontakt zu Giskarduk, der wieder am Modden ist.

Viel Arbeit ist durch den Streit mit DC verloren gegangen... einiges ist nun aber auch schon wieder neu entstanden.

Elder Council hat auch neue Files und ich habe die Esp hinsichtlich des roten Bandes Bugs gefixt (nur die normale esp, bei der cobl version gab es den bug nicht. ) (nur die neuen files im Download, die alten wie gewöhnt downloaden)

Download

-------

Für Elder Council - Temple of the one gibt es nun ein paar neue Sounddateien und Lipsync. Inhaltlich/Questmäßig hat sich hier aber noch nichts geändert.

DOWNLOAD New Version

-----

Mit The Necromancer sind wir auch durch, wurde schon korrekturgelesen, momentan sind wir am feinschliff.

Die neuen Versionen dürfen gerne hochgeladen werden.
Gruß

Mc King

Entschuldigt den Doppelpost,

DC County Kvatch- Kvatch Guard Towers DV ebenfalls fertig.

thread hier:

Klick

Direkt Download hier:

Klick

------------

DC Imperial Fortress of Weye DV

Thread:
Klick

Direkt Download:
Klick

---------------------------

Ebenso haben die Arbeiten an FightersGuildContracts begonnen. (Ebenfalls ein Mod von Giskarduk. )

Kurzzusammenfassung auf englisch:

This is the original Fighters Guild Contracts, if you use the Cyrodiil Upgrade overhaul, then you already have this mod installed and working. This version is for those of you that do not have CUO or do not want it. This adds quests to the fighters guild so you can keep on doing jobs for them for ever.

------

The Necromancer wird so bald es geht releast.

Suchen weiterhin bitte weiter Mitglieder die uns helfen wollen, einstieg kein Problem, keine Cs kentnisse erforderlich nur gutes Deutsch und Englisch. Bitte an mich wenden. Viele unser Mitglieder haben nicht mehr genug Zeit für diese anspruchsvollen Projekte. Es ist aber jederzeit möglich nur soviel zu übersetzen wie man möchte und es dannach wieder abzugeben.

Gruß

MC King

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wäre es möglich Links zu den Originalplugins zu bekommen? Habe irgendwie Schwierigkeiten diese ganzen Plugins im englischen Original zu finden und runterzuladen.

Kurze Frage nur dazu: Werden diese Mod spielbar sein ohne die Elder Council Teile zu installieren?

CUO Ressource Kit ist vorhanden

Ich denke schon. Ich hab mal gelesen das man die Teile einzeln spielen kann, aber alle zusammen ergeben eine riesen Mod. Aussderdem unterstützen sich die teile meist gegenseitig. Kann aber auch sein das ich grade stuss erzähle, aber ich bin der festen meinung das es geht.