Ressourcen-Icon

Release Total Tamriel 5.0 5.0

ist es nicht möglich, einfach die dateien zu löschen, die etwas an cyrodiil ändern ?

und danke wegen der karte ^^ Ich hab nicht gewusst, dass ich die seperat runterladen muss

ist es nicht möglich, einfach die dateien zu löschen, die etwas an cyrodiil ändern ?
Das wäre theoretisch möglich. Allerdings wäre das 1) ein ziemlicher Haufen Arbeit und könnte 2) zu Fehlern in den Randgebieten von Cyrodiil führen.

Ändert TT überhaupt etwas an Cyrodiil? Ich dachte das fügt nur die neuen Gebiete hinzu.:huh:

Aber möglich ist es sicher.

Im Prinzip ändert TT gar nichts an der Cyrodiil-Heightmap. Durch den verbugten Heightmap-Editor haben sich aber ein paar kleinere Fehler in Cyrodiil eingeschlichen. Beabsichtigt ist das auf keinen Fall. ;)

Achja, der Heightmap-Editor - Ich hasse ihn^^

Also die paar Bugs sind mir eigentlich egal, weil ich dfür eine riesige Spielewelt habe...
Total Tamriel ist ja jetzt endlich interessanter geworden, da die ersten Mods rauskommen;)
Ich weiß nicht ob ich das schon mal gesagt habe, aber:
Tolle Arbeit DVD :hail::clap:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Reaktionen: DVD
How do we make this mod compatible with the new Hammerfell mod here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18715 . The Hammerfell mod has placed many settlements in Hammerfell and it would be ashame if this conflicted with it.

As long as your Hammerfell project only uses the area which can be seen on the ingame map, there should be no conflicts at all. I was informed about the project during the development of the first version of Total Tamriel, so I left that part of the worldmap unchanged.

If your project uses worldmap cells beyond (-60|x), which is where the Vanilla map ends and Total Tamriel starts, that shouldn't be a problem either. You would only have to adjust the height of all border cells so there are no larger gaps between the Hammerfell worldmap and Total Tamriel. But that's only a few clicks with the "soften vertices" function in the landscape editor. ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: KraftWerk
keinPlan86m, DVD, thank you for your quick responses :-D. Although the Hammerfell project is not my project, these two mods should be used together. The Hammerfell mod appears to slightly modify terrain in the region but I was able to fix the issue via load order. I am having a serious issue at the Hammerfell coast near Hammerfell Bay. Maybe I installed your mod incorrectly? I will try to look into this more today...

Total Tamriel changes the Coastline a bit, so there could be conflicts.

But that will only affect some cells, easy to correct with the cs manually :)

I am having a serious issue at the Hammerfell coast near Hammerfell Bay. Maybe I installed your mod incorrectly? I will try to look into this more today...

Could you please give me the cell coordinates? Then I'll check whether your issues are caused by Total Tamriel or not. :) It is likely that the problem you mentioned is a faulty cell in TT; due to a bug in the heightmap editor, a few weird height differences have occured in the development process. If you give me the coordinates, I can provide a patch which fixes the issue.

The area is just off the coast @ -62,20 specifically the area near -64, 18.

Excellent mod by the way.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: DVD
The area is just off the coast @ -62,20 specifically the area near -64, 18.

Excellent mod by the way.

I checked the cell both ingame and with the Construction Set. If the isues you refer to are the "flying" trees: They were pre-generated by Bethesda, and I haven't found a simple way to get rid of them. The heightmap in -62|20 and all surrounding cells, however, seems to be in order. If you have any height errors there, they will possibly be caused by a conflict with Hammerfell. In that case, evening out the borders with the "soften vertices" option in the Landscape Editor should do the job.

Reaktionen: KraftWerk
Thank you very much. Yes, that was the main issue as I wasn't sure if land was missing but I understand now that was hard-coded. I was able to fix many of the height errors issues with CS.

Great work. This opens the door to so many possibilities.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
bin heute erst auf einen mod bei tesnexus gestoßen der solstheim erstellt.
wen man diesen einfügen könnte...

telvanni? das ist die insel rechts neben vvardenfell, also rechts vom festland?

Frage, sieht eigentlich Morrowind in TT würklich so aus, wie auf dem Bild im ersten Post? wenn ja, wird das noch verbessert?

Definitives nein.

Die Map ausm Starterpost ist noch die von Version 3.0, seitdem wurde die Highmap von Vardenfall ausm original Morrowind übernommen, deswegen auch das Postverbot im officiellen Bethesda Forum, und damit auch die Gebiete östlich von Vardenfell überarbeitet und angepasst.

@Noxtis: Jeap genau die.

Reaktionen: Xenos und DVD
Frage, sieht eigentlich Morrowind in TT würklich so aus, wie auf dem Bild im ersten Post?

Nein, längst nicht mehr. Die Karte stammt noch aus Version 3.0. :) Ab Version 4.0 habe ich die komplett texturierte Original-Heightmap direkt aus der Morrowind.esm importiert. Die neue Karte ist noch nicht fertig, aber du kannst dir die aktuelle Heightmap hier ansehen. :) (Vorsicht, riesige Bilddatei)

@keinPlan86m: Du bist ja schnell. ;D

Reaktionen: Xenos
klar, jetzt verstehe ich warum die stelle wo balmora bei morrowind ist, auch aussieht wie die von balmora.

spitze gemacht.:good:

(aber bei so etwas könnte bethesda ein auge zudrücken, immerhin ein super mod)