Ressourcen-Icon

Übersetzung ERSO Erkeils Real Skyrim Overhaul Deutsch 15.4

Hallo!

Da ich aufgrund des "bannings" von erkeil keine Antwort auf meine letzte PN bekommen habe, weiß ich natürlich auch nicht mehr als alle anderen... Ich kann nur Vermutungen wiedergeben. Aber meine erste Vermutung wäre, dass er die Mods andernorts zur Verfügung stellen wird - ist einfach so eine Einschätzung nach den paar Nachrichten, die ich mit ihm ausgetauscht habe. ERSO war für ihn fertig und abgeschlossen, er wird es nicht einfach im Orkus verschwinden lassen, wenn sich das irgendwie vermeiden lässt.
Natürlich lasse ich die DV stehen - solange sie stehen gelassen wird. Die wird jetzt dreifach gesichert auf meinem Rechner und ich bin heilfroh, dass es die letztgültige Version ist. Ich weiß nicht, inwiefern das geht, aber ich muss theoretisch (von erkeil aus) die DV nicht ausschließlich auf Nexus anbieten und könnte mir jetzt (auch theoretisch) eine neue Heimat dafür suchen...
Und bitte an alle, die "Enhanced Mighty Dragons" besitzen - könnte mir jemand das Ding zukommen lassen?
Enhanced Enemy AI ist in ERSO bereits eingeschlossen, das brauche ich also nicht.
Schade, schade, schade.

Hi Stefanu,
sorry, but I can't reply to your message on Nexus. I'm very lucky to have found this forum.
Sorry to all german users for the English language.
I have to give to Stefanu and all German users that played with my mods some explanations:

(from Bethesda Forum)

"I will not go into the ban matter. But one thing I feel to have to explain:
I asked that my files were removed from Nexus because, being banned, I would not more have been able to offer help and support to users, neither upload new updates. A mod to be really good, compatible and not create problems for saves (for me player save safety is the more important thing), It should have a constant support and maintenace. Mods that aren't updated, especially if very known and used (all my mods have been more than 250,000 downloads, more than 5,500 endorsements, three on four were entered into Nexus Mods of the Month and they have had many reviews, as Pcgamer and other), with the passage of time and modding/game evolution, they could create problems for less experienced users (there are some "famous" cases that I could write here).
For these reasons, I'll reupload my mods (ERSO, Enhanced Mighty Dragons, Enhanced Enemy AI and Lord of the Dead) in a new space where I can continue to offer all this for free, as in the past two years I have done about every day on Nexus.
I have only need of few time. About two weeks.
Cheers!
Erkeil"
(topic: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1471078-erso-mod/)

I'll reupload all my mods about at the half of September, probably in an indipendent blog. If Stefanu is interested to continue the cooperation, for me will be a great pleasure.

I'll write new informations within 12-15 day on Bethesda official forum.

Thanks for attention.

Erkeil

Great! I'm as well pleased to find you here and receive the good news! Will the German version of ERSO remain on Nexus or would you prefer another host for it?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Great! I'm as well pleased to find you here and receive the good news! Will the German version of ERSO remain on Nexus or would you prefer another host for it?

You are free to decide about Nexus site. But I would have plaesure to upload your German version also into my new blog, when It will be ready.
Many thanks for your support.
:)

edit: I'm present on this Bethsoft thread (http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1471078-erso-mod/)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Instead of appealing, they asked for their files to be removed

Verstehe ich jetzt nicht warum hat Erkeil danach gefragt die ERSO Dateien zu löschen ? Wollte er von Skyrim Nexus weg oder wie ?

Er wurde gebannt, weil er zuviele Accounts hatte, daher stand er in Verdacht seine eigenen Mods hochzuvoten.
Wenn Du auf dem Nexus gebannt wirst, hast Du keinen Zugriff mehr auf Deine Mods und Du kannst auch nicht auf Fragen antworten.
Da er keinen Support mehr leisten konnte, wollte er auch seine Dateien nicht mehr auf den Nexus wissen.

Er wird die seine Mods auf einer eigenen Seite hochladen, damit er den Support dafür wieder leisten kann. Dies wird allerdings bis ca. Mitte September dauern, da er zur Zeit keine Zeit dafür hat.

Hi!
Before uploading my mods, I'll fix some stuff into ERSO (ERSO 08 and 09 modules for sure) and I'll enhance NPC specifics (ERSO 09). Moreover I'll fix some stuff for Enhanced Mighty Dragons (Dovah Holy Book) and Lord of the Dead.
If you have any idea/suggestion for updates, please write it/them into my bethsoft (English) threads.
You may find them from here: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1471078-erso-mod/page-2
Many thanks and sorry for writing in English.
Erkeil

Hi Erkeil,

thanks for your great mod, I'm using it for a couple of months now and it really enhances my gameplay. Could you please also update ERSO modules 10.02 - 10.06? Or is it possible to simple update the immersive battles etc. plugins via using the original mod/ is there any difference between your Immersive Battles etc. plugins and the original ones?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Erkeil,

thanks for your great mod, I'm using it for a couple of months now and it really enhances my gameplay. Could you please also update ERSO modules 10.02 - 10.06? Or is it possible to simple update the immersive battles etc. plugins via using the original mod/ is there any difference between your Immersive Battles etc. plugins and the original ones?

Thanks a lot.

I'll do it ;)

edit: I'll do it because the original esps don't give to NPCs perks and racial powers. If you use the original files, NPCs added by Immersive Patrol NPCs will be weaker than ERSO modified NPCs.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Stefanu
Hi Erkeil,

I do have a question concerning the German version:
Since the series of mods "Treebalance XY" is not all common within the German community (I actually don't know nobody, who uses them here), my simple question is if I could just leave away those parts of the moduls, which are meant as mere adjustments for the treebalance-stuff... or is it too much an intervention into your overhaul? For most german users it is mainly a source of confusion - as it was for me in the beginning.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi!
Well, in truth Treebalance series are very good mods. Do they give problems also using the Nexus installer (fomod version)?
I'll upload the new version of ERSO into different ways:
1) with fomod installer (as last one)
2) for manual installation (with very detailed descriptions)
And for each one I think I'll upload my modified perk system (that It will substitute Treebalance mods).
But, I'm open to any request.

Maybe split the module, if it's possible: One with treebalance A - Z and one completely without. In this case the users could leave what they don't need already at the first step - or they could go into the detailled adjustments, if they use treebalance mods - and probably they do not, since in the moment there is not even a translation of the treebalance series existing, at least as far as I know. My issue has nothing to do with doubting the quality of the mods...
And no, the installation is no problem at all, but sometimes users just ask, because they don't know what to do with a lot of options and descriptions that could seem somehow cryptic, if the source of all that is unknown.
But with a modified perk system that'll change anyway and I think, this is already the solution.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ok! I'll work around the installer to make possible avoiding the Trebalance steps if not interested in.
And, generally, I'll do (I hope) all the installation process more clear and simple (but not too short).
Thanks!
Erkeil

Es könnte möglich sein, ERSO auch hier bei Schare zu hosten, jetzt, da auch der Autor prinzipiell sein OK gegeben hat. Falls etwaige weitere Probleme bei Nexus entstehen sollten... ich persönlich fände das gut, nachdem ich eine Weile hin und her überlegt habe. Scheint so, als würde ich doch bald wieder Arbeit kriegen... :)

Es könnte möglich sein, ERSO auch hier bei Schare zu hosten, jetzt, da auch der Autor prinzipiell sein OK gegeben hat. Falls etwaige weitere Probleme bei Nexus entstehen sollten... ich persönlich fände das gut, nachdem ich eine Weile hin und her überlegt habe. Scheint so, als würde ich doch bald wieder Arbeit kriegen... :)

Du hast doch heute erst ein Projekt veröffentlicht :D

Ja, schon... aber da Erkeil in den letzten Monaten nicht alle drei Tage aktualisiert hat und außerdem meinte, er würde ERSO nie wieder anrühren (pff...) wurde es an dieser Front recht ruhig. Das habe ich gemeint... eine Mod wie "Undeath" wird im Prinzip übersetzt, dann finden sich Fehler, die werden ausgebessert und dann kommt irgendwann ein Update mit ein paar neuen Zeilen - da macht die Pflege nicht so viel Arbeit.

Erst mal danke für Deine Übersetzungsarbeit.

Nur gibt es da ein Problem mit dem Original. Auf Nexus ist es nicht mehr vorhanden. Es kommt die Meldung:

File not found

The file you requested was not found in our database.

Ist das Erso Overhaul inzwischen Tot ?