English-Thread

I know that you meant Jush-Meeus, but I think chatting with native-speakers is far not so difficult as you might think...I just postet my personal point of view...

Hmm second school day enden a half hour ago, and I'm already totally at the end. I just wanna sleep^^. Yesterday I had 9 lessons and today a convention(?) about our "Seminarfacharbeit". It lastest almost 3 hours. -.-

Thanks a lot, old fellow! I just had a terrible day today....I had to do some very difficult maths exercises..and I was writing them 'til 18:45. Isn't that awful?

Just finished drawing a part of the storyboard me and a buddy of mine are using for our film project. Now I maybe should begin prepearing for school on monday (I'm from Hessen so we got 3 weeks winter holidays ... I mean: "winter" holidays, for it wasn't that snowy (<-?) as I expected it to be) - at 19 ó clock we've got a class meeting in a local restaurant, together with an old classmate of us who goes to another school now. Til he'll pass by to pick me up, I'm sitting here and got not much to do ^^ (at least I don't know what do to exactly)
I'm looking forward to stand up early next morning 'cause then we (the named buddy and me (I?)) will go on with our filming work (the pratical part).

I'm inside again. I've took a walk with the dog. It's a bloody wind outside, this evening. But it wasn't cold for me. But when I think about it, how my mother will put on her very big winteranorak, than I have to laugh. For her, the wind is very cold. I don't know why I don't feel the cold so much...

Now, I will go on working on my final test, which I still have to make...but I think, I won't be ready on time...that just wouldn't be good, but what should I do? I made whatever was possible to do...but I started the work on this test to late... :oops:

Edit: @Eo: What kind of film project are you doing with your friend? It sounds interresting!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I'm happy about your interest in the project, well, right now it's mainly to become an action movie. We've been working on it now for a couple of months (well, school and all was a bit stressy sometimes so we couldn't always move along with organizing and filming). But now the end of work is coming in sight, and I'm exicted how it's gonna look like in the end. We're still busy with filming the scenes, but some parts of the movie are already cut and finished. Tomorrow we're going to film one ore two of the scenes we still need. Unfortunately, another good friend of mine who was meant to join us with filming (as a third actor x) yeah, the biggest part we're acting alone so it's sometimes not that professional but we don't mind (it's anyway just for fun)), had to tell us that he won't be able to come with us because of his parents - he got other things to do at home. So, we gotta think a bit about it and then we will film all we can do alone. The rest will have to wait a bit.

When the film is done, we will burn it on dvd and we will also do the Dvd-authoring in detail on ourself. (hope there's no mistake in that sentence)

All in all we will finish our work soon and then, we will do some short-time-projects, I think. For example some very short action or comedy movies. ^^ With this first film, I think we also learned much about the filming itself so we can improve our work in future. (of course it's still only a hobby and the film is not that professional, but we're happy with it :))

EDIT: The class meeting was very nice, though the coca cola made me too thirsty *lol* After we all had eaten our burgers and pizzas (I took pizza, simply because of the fact that I don't like fastfood) and after that old classmate had shown us some pictures of the school he's going to, we finished the evening in playing Kicker, or maybe I should better call it tablefootball in english. All in all it was a nice evening and we already got something for the next weekend to do together.

Hey, that really sounds cool! :)
How did you get the idea to film an action movie? I mean, this is, even if it's only a "small film", this take some...preparations...
And the most importatn question: Will we be able to see, what you've done? ;)
I'm very interested about it, even if it's not so "prpfessional"... ;)
And one more question: What is the movie about? Just a bit action like fighting, or make some parkour, or something else, or is there a story behind it? (Even a "non-professional" and just-for-fun-movie can have a story)

Well, I just played a little bit F.E.A.R. and for this time of the day, the shocking-effects are very...cool...
For example: There is a ladder...just a simple ladder...you go to the ladder and just, when you want to climb down the ladder, there is this little girl, who looks on you and laughs...and then, when you are down the ladder, there is this psycopath, which apears right beside you...*frightened*
I've fired a whole magazine on him, although he was only a "ghost" :oops:

Oh yeah F.E.A.R. is really nice, in particular at this time of day ^^
My hand really jumped off the mouse one time - I think that was somewhere at the beginning, I was in a canalisation or something. Then some kind of creature, I think it was that girl, hurried from one side to the other, some metres in front of me. Phew, together with those sound effects, it really makes you shiver.

Thanks for the compliment ^^ Yes the film has got a story, though it's not that ... detailed. It' all at a time a bit before the matrix is created (the Matrix from the movie trilogy) Two men from a special organisation are given some orders from their boss and they try to catch a man who has something to do with the creation of the matrix. At some point in the story one of the two special agents gets killed in a big fight, after that the mission becomes more personal and the one guy left wants to avenge his dead partner.
It all comes to a big final fight and well, that was it, all in all. As you see, no big story ^^ Also because we act alone most of the time, so we haven't got much different characters in the story.

How we got the idea of filming? Hm, well, it all began with me and the other guy who won't join us tomorrow (wich I told above), when we filmed a very short movie with some sword fighting, that was more like playing a bit (and no story at all). (Lol, Bloodtwista can tell)
Then we choreographed some other fights and filmed them, again just for fun, and showed it some friends ^.^
Well one of them found it quite amazing and became interested in filming. So we began working on a comedy with three other friends. But that didn't last long because of school and other hobbies (it was difficult to find times to film all together). So we canceled that project and we two went on with another film wich is what I told you. :>
And well, I think we will keep it inofficial xD For now. It's gonna be Dvd-size and one could share it hardly over the internet. (Maybe filesharing but well ... that'll take time)
Maybe I can show you some little parts if you're really interested in it. :)

Yes, I remember the time in that canalisation. There isn't much light, and the light which IS THERE, in fact, is flickering. And when you get in this little room, your character begins to breath very loud and you're hearing his heart beat, especially when Alma, that little crazy girl, appears...this is my favorite place in that game... ;)

And it would be great, if I could see some parts of your movie, maybe the whole film! :)

I will tell you when the film is finished :-D (via pm or something)

Hm maybe I should install F.E.A.R. again. I'd somehow like to play it again ^^ The talking about it made me interested again.

Reaktionen: Warrior
Does anybody can tell me, how I can make a screenshot in FEAR? Or is this function even available in that game? :huh:

Today, we were very exited, because today two players of the famous football-team Frankfurt Galaxy should come into our classroom. We brought cake and something to dring, and then...the couldn't come :lol:
They have made an mistake...they have changed the days, so first they should come to an other school... :roll:
But now, we got some kind of "Sorry", because they'll come in April again AND, we're all invited for a whole game :)

Edit: There is another word, which I love, beside "mistake": "They" :lol:

LOL:lol:

Now, unfortunatly, you have to wait untill April. Isn't that a bit annoying?
At least you got to eat the cakes by yourselfes;)

Yes...and the final exams are in may... :roll:
So we will need everey second available to get the stuff into our heads (NOT, what you're maybe thinkin' :lol: )...

But still I look forward to go to the game...sure it'll be interesting :)

And yes, we ate the cakes ourselves ;) :-D