English-Thread

yeah, brother! let's hack into the o-game server and send everz player a message: you are gay!:lol:

Now I want to tell you something...learn English and think about what you're going to post -.-
I don't want to post in here anymore, if the niveau won't go up imediately! It's completely ridiculous to answer on such a waste, what you've written! -.-

And one more thing: There's an Edit-Button...

So think about it...

Edit: I don't care 'bout these mistakes, I made in this post, I'm able to write better english sentences than some other in my opinion.

If someone knows what death is, he shall send me a pn.
@Kadir:
I think those despites are really unnecessary, stupid, and go against the Fore-rules. Let it be, nobody is interested in things like that (except you maybe)

Good evenig, everybody. I'm a little poor boy without nothing.. ^^

To grab up (I know thats false) the last theme: I play Ogame in Universe 65, last year 26.

I know my englisch ist verry badily (or my english is realy bad).

Thats because I play with english Magic-Cards.

Now, I hope there will be a little bit life in here, you know? ;)
It's not bad to practise English. That's what our englishteacher's always saying. He comes from Ireland, he has to know it :-D

My english teacher comes from england, but... he is so lazy^^

he copies (richtig geschrieben?) every Exam from a stupid book^^

Well, then get that book and learn it by heart, then you are prepared for every test of yours :-D

But please, don't let this thread turn into a spamthread to push up your postcount, ok? ;)

I only said that he's right, what's wrong about that?
And you should stop talking about spam, or do I have really to remind you of the english "dPüm"-thread? :lol: ;)

@Topic, if there's one: a nice place to go is... everywhere, but not germany. I recently don't know what I lost here, with those dumb politicians.

Hey, let's talk about politics ;)

I'm sure that this thread here would be vanished in this big forum, if I hadn't told you that it still exists, hm? ;)