English-Thread

I'm sorry, don't hit me, but I have to correct^^:

@the edit of killerkid: this question I asked me, too

Edit: Oh, there was someone who was faster "besserwisserisch" than me^^

Reaktionen: xXMephistoXx
go to thise girl and aks her anything(for example: "Would you like to go with me in the cinema?")(ja ich weiß das das auch so falsch ist!^^)

Antonio you are nerwed with your fast-posting!!:mad::lol:

go to thise girl and aks her anything(for example: "Would you like to go with me in the cinema?")(ja ich weiß das das auch so falsch ist!^^)

The girl ain't so stupid, that she wouldn't know, what's going on :D
A hint from me: if there is any place where you are together (school maybe), spend a lot of time with her there. Such little things like borrowing a pen or something like this are worth gold.

eeeh, i mean it real, somebody has said (clint eastwood ;) )

"Es wäre besser gewesen im Irak einen besseren Diktator aufzustellen als eine Demokratie"

or so ^^

tell us:)
I don't know tpoms tpom
the girl is very nice to me:) thats make me happy....
Edit.. too late against..
this Thread must be move in the Fun Thread...

Antonio you are nerwed with your fast-posting!!:mad::lol:

Well, I can understand the farmer, it is very difficult. But he must be brave and I think, if he ask her, he has a good chance! (Guys always think they are not as good as they really are xD)

@your ortography: this has no e, and this sentence: "Would you like to go with me in the cinema?" is almost right, but you don't say in the cinema, but to the cinema

Well, then get that book and learn it by heart, then you are prepared for every test of yours :-D

But please, don't let this thread turn into a spamthread to push up your postcount, ok? ;)

after i've postet my last post, there were postet two pages... that are 30 posts. i dont think, that this is what warrior wanted...:(

EDIT: @Warrior: please dont play the english teacher^^ He, She und it, das S muss mit!^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet: