English-Thread

@Warrior: Not sure if you'd like the english lessons in my class more. The tests are easy, but we don't learn a *peep*. I'm wondering whether to risk the english lk later or not ... well, whatever.
I've never played OGame, but instead I tried Monstersgame and kind of that. At the moment I play "Kampf um Mittelerde" - though it's not that exciting, since I'm not ready yet to do wars. ^^ Good thing is that it isn't really time consuming, as long as I live in peace. I visit the site about once a day or less.

I've never played OGame

Believe me, you have missed nothing ...

I myself started my browser game career with an OGame clone which plays in the Star Trek universe. Since it is always the same kind of people who rise to the highest position of power and wealth in such games (for the ones who can't imagine who I mean: The greatest nerds and biggest a**holes), I abolished playing browser games ... since then I only terrorize the users as a moderator in the forums xD

Like youe said, it was the former meaning of gay, but in nower times the meaning is homosexuality. There even is allready a translation for the german word "Stockschwul", which is "supergay". So gay means homosexual for almost everyone...

Many mistakes :/

and I have already discovered the first two grammatical mistakes in your post, Warrior. :-D

i don't know but the english people think so. i think that the queen should be closed into a cage and should be burned down!!