English-Thread

The first words were correct, but i don't know the fourth word. I don't like to read russian with latin letter's^^. Some kyrllic(is that right?) letter doesn't exist in latin and otherwise. So its very hard to read it^^

lool, i get my french test back tomorrow... i hate french. i bet, i write E or F (5 or 6 xD ) tohlking inglisch iss wäry nais ^^

Our Englishteacher's just decided to write an Englishtest next Thursday...ok, it's not so difficult, because it's Listening Conmprehension and Textproduction...but now she said, that it will contain a grammar exercise about the tenses. And I HATE the tenses, I'm not able to write them in a right way, the tenses aren't good friends...-.-

good luck for the test!!!!:-D

i'am happy,because theres no english teacher anymore:-D an no one in sport,bio,latin,and all other subjects:) theres no school any longer!!!!

only a test tomorrow,friday in april and in may....and than i'am ready!!!!

yeah thats so cool....no school any longer!!!!!!yeaaahhhh

Reaktionen: Warrior
You're not the only one, having trouble with the f*uck1n* tenses... they're the only things i'm not good in...
the most easiest thing is the pronounciation (right?:lol:)...
aaaaaaaaand now.... i want to say something about my english teacher.... o my god, she is so god damned frendly... i hate it:cry::-D

EDIT: congratulation ragnar^^

There still COULD be shool for you, if you go to a university...but I think, you won't do that, eh, tPam? :-D

Edit: To slow... :roll:
It was for Ragnar...

but I think, you won't do that, eh, tPam?

you'll laugh,but thats what i'am going to do:lol: :lol: :lol:

after finishing school,i have to got to the army for 9 months,but than i want to study at the university in bochum.

Oh, in Bochum, you say? If Piranha Bytes still would work there, you could go to them, and make some interviews with them...;)

But what do you want to study, if I may ask?

you'lla again^^:-D

at the moment the plan is to study history and religion,and probably germanistic...and than become teacher:)

i know somebody who studies theology. he's quite cool. i think, i'll study kind of it or anything with computers

i know somebody who studies theology. he's quite cool. i think, i'll study kind of it or anything with computers

i know a guy who knows a girl who knows a guy who studies Computer science and as the subsidiary subject he studies philosophy. quite weird, i must say ... okay, since i want to study philosophy one day myself i should not say so ... o_O

Well, that really sounds weird. I happen to know a guy who studied philosophy and computer science. He now works at the department for theoretical computer science at my university. He is very chaotic, but courses with him are quite funny, though you don't understand anything he tries to teach you...

I've got a question for OT:
Is there anyone in this forum, who still plays OGame? Our ally needs some more members (Uni 1) :D

And @Topic:
I don't want to go back to school in one week, because we'll get back an Englishtest...and I think it will be bad...-.-