[Tool-Vorstellung] Morroblivion

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Ja, es geht, du musst beide Spiele Besitzen und dir das Oblivion CS runterladen. Wird hier irgenwo auch genau beschrieben, einer hats auch übersetzt...

Ja es wurde verboten, weil es gegen die Endbenutzer Regeln verstößt, die bei jeder Installation angezeigt und bestätigt werden müssen.
Aber wer liest sich das schon durch :? :p

Gruß Nils

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
War ja eigentlich zu erwarten, dass es früher oder später so kommen musste...

Schade, diese Engstirnigkeit...
Jetzt benutzt Bethesda das prog bestimmt selbst, um ein Morrowind-Remake zu machen^^ (hoffentlich...wenigstens das, wenn man das tool schon nich mehr benutzen darf...)
Ein paar Sachen in Oblivion kamen mir auch schon so vor als hätten sie einfach ein paar Morrowind-mods "geklaut", die Sachen in Oblivion eingebaut und das dann als eigenen Verdienst hingestellt ;)

Hast du zufällig auch noch nen Link parat für das tool mit dem man das LOD für Morroblivion generieren kann??:)

edit: hat sich erledigt, ist in der version 0.95 ja bereits integriert^^

Nochwas^^ habs mal ausprobiert, läuft auch soweit, aber wie komm ich denn jetzt wieder von Vvardenfell zurück...in die Kaiserstadt oder wohin auch immer^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Da Morroblivion gegen die EULA von Oblivion verstößt muss dieser Thread geschlossen und sämtliche Links zum Tool Morroblivion entfernt werden.

Die Gründe könnt ihr detailierter hier nachlesen.

Daher bitte auch keine weiteren Fragen nach Downloadlinks. Und auch kein Posten mehr von Downloadlinks falls noch welche existieren, denn damit würdet ihr gegen die Forenregeln verstoßen, und das würde entsprechen geahndet.

Edit:
Da die News auf Tesnexus mit einem Update versehen wurden, hier nochmal komplett:
Morroblivion and mods that use content from other games
Dark0ne | 18:48, 4 February 2008 | 138 Comments | [ Add comment]
Sadly today I have been requested by Bethesda Softworks to pull the mod "Morroblivion" from the site as it breaches the EULA for Oblivion. Matt Grandstaff explained the situation:

"Essentially, we let folks mod our games like Morrowind or Oblivion, but we don’t allow for folks to take content from another game and put it into a new game – even if they own both copies, and even if it's one of our own games."

The situation is unfortunate, as Morroblivion was a great tool I'm sure made with the best of intentions, but the rights to this content belong to Bethesda Softworks and they are perfectly within their rights to make such requests. While I'm pretty liberal when it comes to the content allowed on the site (nudity, violence, etc. etc.) when it comes to copyrights and content ownership I have to draw the line.

Hopefully you can all appreciate the situation. If you believe a file you're looking at is in breach of copyright or takes content from Morrowind, or any other game, please use the "Report this file" feature to inform the staff on the site so it does not potentially affect myself and the site itself.

Thank you.

Update
Before locking a topic on the official forums about Morroblivion, moderator Dogsbody has provided further clarification on the matter:

"There are many reasons why this is so; among others, it is important to protect the original licensor's rights when Bethsoft has licensed a resource to use in a game. That license may allow use of the resource in that game alone, and Bethsoft is duty-bound to prevent the resource from being used in any other game, including their own."

It is evident many users are upset by the decision and many of us, myself included, were wondering why exactly this had to be done. Hopefully this helps patch things up. I stand by the comment that providing this information from the offset, rather than it being weeded out of different people gradually, can only bring good things. Communication communication communication.

-- CLOSED --

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Mr_Tea
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.