English-Thread

i just noticed, there is an English-Thread here in Scharesoftforum ... cool :)

:nospam: would you that scharesoft close this Thread?
come BTT

I have to correct you^^

It should say: Do you want, that scharesoft closes this thread?

I don't think, this thread should be moved to the Fun-Forum, because we almost all the time talk about serious themes and we can all learn something :) (For exapmple, Meph doesn't write thise anymore :p)

EDIT: @dpüm
Yes, but I don't know, if you shouldn't take another word for "Ziel" in this sentence. I think target is in the military-meaning for example ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: bauer
bauer schrieb:
but the Thread will be a spam-Thread soon.
I don't think so. This thread becoming a spam thread is impossible, because "spam" means, that the post is off topic.
And no post in this thread can be off topic, if it's written in English. :)

I have to correct you^^

It should say: Do you want, that scharesoft closes this thread?

I don't think, this thread should be moved to the Fun-Forum, because we almost all the time talk about serious themes and we can all learn something :) (For exapmple, Meph doesn't write thise anymore :p)

EDIT: @dpüm
Yes, but I don't know, if you shouldn't take another word for "Ziel" in this sentence. I think target is in the military-meaning for example ;)

Can you give an example, please? Where are you in Greenland(wenn i understood you answer right..)

Oh, sorry, I should have written it right^^ I never was in Greenland, and I don't have to got there: A friend of mine was there last year, and she came back with a very big face, because of the "Stechmücken" They were every where and she hat "Stiche" on the "Stiche"^^

example: target dedected and destroyed (Ziel gesichtet und zerstört) ;)

mfg. Anton

Oh, sorry, I should have written it right^^ I never was in Greenland, and I don't have to got there: A friend of mine was there last year, and she came back with a very big face, because of the "Stechmücken" They were every where and she hat "Stiche" on the "Stiche"^^

example: target dedected and destroyed (Ziel gesichtet und zerstört) ;)

mfg. Anton

ok but i mine a example for an other word for "Ziel"^^

This Thread never really had one real topic. Since we found out that the creator is either someone who was only one day here in this forum or a bot.
So it is not necassary to talk about nice holyday locations.
We talked about lots of topics.
I guess this was a Spam-Thread since the first post. :D

The only difference to all those other Spam-Threads in the Fun-Forum, is that we all try to talk english here

Not a bad idea. I think it would be interesting to talk about any knid of jets. But there is one problem. I have no idea about anything that has something to do with those special ariplanes. :)

or we could talk about the jets AND other things in english
i think there is that can avoid that this thread becomes a spam thread