English-Thread

Hmm, well, I don't want to be a Terror Penguin. I really love my userpicture with Fawful (Fawful is the english name for "Krankfried" from "Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga" for the GBA) and I don't want to have a picture with a penguin.

that is a Tux not a pinguin(a worlwide mistake) so an error is not funny
notice this, the TP camse to you and kill you else(meine Grammmatik ist schon Tod^^)

Hey Antonio, i like your idea, being a terror penguin :)

The site, were you have to choose your avatar is very big, so you will find a penguin with a rose.

But Informatix isn't online now, so you have to wait a bit

xXMephistoXx schrieb:
that is a Tux not a penguin
But what is Tux? He's not human, he's not even a mammal. Well, okay, he's a special sort of penguins but nevertheless he's a penguin.
So, to be exactly: I don't want to have a userpicture with a penguin and especially not one with a Tux. ;)

@Mephisto
I had a cooler rose before, but I had to change ;)

@farmer
I have to write biology and I am a bit scared :cry:

Next week I'll write an Frenchexame and a Mathexame > terrible.
And the top of that is 10 hours school at monday and 7 at tuesday.:eek:

omg
That must be terrible :shock:. If you giveafrenchteacheraheadshot annother will come. But in 2 years i can *abwählen* frennch so I only have to write a D everyyear.

Hi, folks!
I'm a bit ill, but all in all I feel great! Because I was/am ill, I didn't go to school, I didn't go to my trombone education and I didn't go to the "Theater und Musical AG" in our school. So today it's the official MC-Dirty-chill-out-day. :lol:

@cherub
Well, she laughed about my writing and said things like "Oh Anthony, why are you so stupid?"
But it was ok, it was just fun ;)