English-Thread

easy to answer^^. I wanna go to Calofrnia.California is kinda a Skater's heaven and it was born there. So i want to skate there at least one time.^^

And i wanna go to L.A. and this only for one reason. I want to vist the E3 :)

i want to vist miami and australia hm i think i want to go to japan to ;) but this are only dreams..........but amerika ia really cool:D

i hope,that i'll be able to visit Las Vegas (maybe next time) and Japan in the future too. I visite New Zealand maybe in 2008.

thnx...now i know i remembered correctly....

new zeland must be very beautiful and cool...are you going to visit the sets of LoR???

@ Ragnar:
yes, we planned a route for that, but i'd rather like to see the country, the people and the Nature. It must be wonderful !

certainly I do that and I am also already entirely straine. I heard... about a Glühwürmchenhöhle", that is much interesting for me.
There you must lower himself out of 20 meters... uff and that in my heights anxiety

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
uhm... could you explain this glow worm cave (xD) any further? one would have to climb down 20 meters if they wanted to enter the cave? or do they just use elevators or something? ^^

i got really interested in it,and started to search about it,i found this page..
http://www.waitomo.com/waitomo-glowworm-caves.aspx

i think from this you get ood information about the waitomo caves:)

you can also search it with google...there're many other site sabout ist,because its very popular atrraction for tourists.But wikipedia has in this fact a very less rate of information

I was too fast with my thoughts. Sorry, you’re right and I made a mistake. it is another cave, I've spoken from. They let you down from a steel rope for 20 meters. Without any other security. It is makes so, as if you Freeclimbing, but it goes only to the other direction. Without another security. I don't think that I can do that.
And you're right, it's very expensive. But perhaps it is one thing in my life i can't do it again with my friend.

I was yesterday(hmm actually today^^) on a little Metal concert. It was in a little bar called "Gleis 1". I think almost every town or city have such a bar.
There were three bands on stage, and the real fine thing is, that all 3 bands played already on W:O:A(Wacken open Air). It was just great I didn't where on a concert the last month, so i was damn happy to go there.

The only negative thing ist my neck hurts from headbanging^^.

What are we actually doing in this thread? Talking about what you did yesterday?!

Well ... Yesterday came my grandmother and my godfather to celebrate x-mas!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I think we don't need another DPÜM- thread. This is a thread to practise english and such a thread would minimize the topic. I mean we could not write about as much topics as we did before.^^