Vorstellung Ardah a desert dream

Raven 666

Vertrauter
Servus Leute,

hab gerade auf Nexus diesen Mod gefunden und da er mir sehr gut gefällt, stell ich ihn mal vor:

Name: Ardah a desert Dream
Autor:
Stroti
Größe:
230,275kb
Datum: 17. Dezember 2010
Genre: Neues Land/neue Landschaft
Benötigt:
Oblivion 1.2.0416

Startpunkt:

Startpoint:
The harbor of anvil.
Also auf zum Hafen in Anvil...

Description Uploaded 11:12, 17 December 2010, last updated 12:30, 17 December 2010

After one year of building i am proudly to present you my mod Ardah, a desert dream.

It is a completely new world with a lot of new meshes made by my self.
Various known my as resource-modder here on tes-nexus. If you are not a modder but wants to see my objects ingame, this is the right place to do that.

Ardah has only one "Quest" and no Storyline. Its a land for explorer and adventurer, for merchants and people, who needs a good education. If you are sick of the dirty environs, the lousy weather and the eternal same lookout of tamriel, give you a try and make hollydays on ardah.

There are many residents on ardah, teacher, merchants, guards, and of course also useless people.
The locations: Harbor, Basar, City, Temple, Palace, Mageguild, Graveyard, the hidden scooma-cave, the boneshaker-cave and a working Prison.
Ardah has a lot of high detailed inter- and exteriors. There are chests and small outdoor-caves on the exterior like in Gothic, you can find gold, gems and other useful things if you, how i self, like to explore an region. Ardah has no adult content. Sexual content are not my association of the game oblivion. So if you need anything that are bouncing, you have to add it by yourself.

-----------------

Install:
Simply put the 2 files, ardah.bsa and ardah.esp in your data-directory and activate ardah.esp.

-----------------

Startpoint:
The harbor of anvil.

-----------------

Gameplay:
After you arrived to ardah, you find you on a harbor. OK, that was it. There came no NPC to you and say: Ah dammed, i need my lousy rusty sword, it is in a rotten cave with 50 leveled monsters, bring it to me and i will speak a prayer for peace for you...
No sir, nothing like this happens. Move your .... and explore the island.
After a while you came to a big palace, but... All the doors are closed. Congratulations, you have find your new unique player-home, all to do now is to find the key. Thats the "quest". To find the palace-key, you have to find 4 others Keys. Nobody will help you, simply use your brain. (In the download is a textfile called hints.txt)
To earn one of the keys, you can fight for it (HARD!), or, if you are an lousy fighter like my, search for an item in the near location of an place of your interest. With one of this items you became a friend for the matched locations and you can explore the place without any stress.

-----------------

Known issues:
Ardah is high detailed, so if you have an rusty pc, it will slow down your fps.
Do it like me in the past, sell one of your kidneys and buy a new pc. ;)
(After the 11.11.11 you must do that anyhow...)
On my pc, build 2006, 4 gig ram, xp, ati radeon 5400, it runs without problems.

The startpoint is the harbor of anvil. If you have an mod that change this location, it will conflict with my mod. Thats hard, but like in the real live, you can´t have everything.

-----------------

Licensing/Legal
You may not republish or redistribute my work without my permission.
Do not host my work on other sites.

-----------------

Disclaimer
Use this mod at your own risk. Don't blame me, if it blows up your computer.

-----------------

Last but not least
Thank you for downloading and have fun!

Screens: (Viele weitere auf der Downloadseite)

KlickKlack
KlickKlack

Ich lads gerade, ich hoffe euch gefällt das auch so gut wie mir!

mfg
Raven

Hui, schon wieder was von Stroti. Der ist aber in letzter Zeit ganz schön fleißig...
Schaut sehr gut aus, werd ich mir sicher demnächst mal näher anschauen.
Danke fürs Vorstellen, Raven!:)

Was der Stroti da gezaubert hat ist ja echt genial.
Allerdings beisst sich der Mod mit Marodan Oskadal. Die Schiffe in Anvil stehen an der gleichen stelle. Frage an der dieser Stelle, ist es möglich eins der Schiffe woanders hinzustellen? Wenn mir jemand sagen kann wie würd ich es selber gerne machen. Kenne mich mit dem CS aber nicht sehr gut aus. Also bitte einmal für Dummies...

Ich sag auch Danke,obwohl mein Download schneller war.:lol: Kaum war das Teil oben,wars auch schon bei mir gesichert.;)

Aber vielleicht werden damit jetzt unsere Meister- und Diplomübersetzer :hail:
(ich würde vor Euch auch auf die Knie fallen,müßt Ihr mir glauben:-D.Aber dafür gibts noch kein Smiley:lol:) angesprochen ?:);)

Gruß doritis

Was der Stroti da gezaubert hat ist ja echt genial.
Allerdings beisst sich der Mod mit Marodan Oskadal. Die Schiffe in Anvil stehen an der gleichen stelle. Frage an der dieser Stelle, ist es möglich eins der Schiffe woanders hinzustellen? Wenn mir jemand sagen kann wie würd ich es selber gerne machen. Kenne mich mit dem CS aber nicht sehr gut aus. Also bitte einmal für Dummies...

Vielleicht findest du dich damit zurecht:

>Tutorial<

Wenn nicht, warte mal bis zum vermutlichen Update, dann kann ich dir auch eine Version basteln, bei der die Schiffe sich nicht überschneiden. Du müsstest mir lediglich sagen, wo die Schiffe von Marodan Osdakal stehen. ;)

Ich habe das gerade entdeckt und wollte mal fragen, wie es mit einer Übersetzung aussieht. Arbeitet da noch jemand drann?