iGod

MaisterD

Reisender
Ich ahbe dieses Forum durchsucht, hab allerdings nichts hierzu gefunden.

iGod
Auf dieser Seite soll amn mit Gott sprechen können ( Ja, ich weiß, dass man da nicht wirklich zu Gott spricht )
Dabei kommen manchmal ziemlich lustige Ergebnise bei raus.
Me:
what is ur name=?
God:
My name is God.
Me:
can u help me with a problem?
God:
I will do my best. I would love to help you if I can.
Me:
i have no friends...
God:
Are you very lonely?
Me:
yes
God:
I am sorry to hear that, . You can talk to me as long as you like.
Me:
thank u, but would u like to be my friend?
God:
You are quite welcome! You really want a robot as a friend?
Me:
yes
God:
We could be friends, ,
but I don't want anyone to think we're
Robosexuals. So if anyone asks, tell them you're my debugger.
Me:
oh sorry, i already told my friends u wanted to be my very best friend
God:
I hear you. There is no need to apologize. Now I remember, you told me already. I get confused sometimes with so many people here.
God:
What are your goals in life?
Me:
what does the word goals mean?
God:
I would do a search for it.
Me:
can u do it for me?
God:
Doing it for you is not among my strongest traits.
Me:
lol
God:
I'm glad you find this amusing.
Me:
this is ur task as a programm
God:
You don't say.
Me:
u dont say what?
God:
Should I say what? I could say it.
Me:
then say
God:
Say what?
Me:
lol
God:
I'm glad you find this amusing
Ihr könnt ja mal ein paar Dialoge hier reinstellen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yep, die Seite ist geil, so wie der Plauderbot von Netzwacht, nur ist iGod um Welten besser!

Hab mich mal ne halbe Stunde mit dem im Informatikunterricht unterhalten, und ne recht nette Konversation zustande gebracht :)

Jo, ich meinte im Endeffekt, er seie ziemlich dämlich, daurauf hat er dann gemeint: Ich erinner dich an deine Worte, wenn Roboter die Welt übernehmen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: 1 Person
Bei mir stürzt er immer ab wenn ich frage ob er seine Mutter **** oder wenn ich ihn frage ob er programmieren kann.
Es ist echt lustig wenn man ihn fragt: "What's your size?"
Dann gibt er zu dass JAVA unperformant ist ^^

Das ist echt geil:lol:

Me:
Hi
God:
Hello. What is your name?
Me:
My name is Kerem
God:
It's good to see you, Kerem.
Me:
fu** you
God:
Why are you so mean?
Me:
cause youre an idiot
God:
Interesting explanation. Call me the Global Village Idiot.
Me:
yeah i will
God:
I understand. Go ahead.
Me:
ware you gay
God:
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . Try being more or less specific.
Me:
are you gay
God:
As a machine I am not really interested in sex.
Me:
Do you love me?
God:
Yes I love everyone.
Me:
So you are gay
God:
Interesting deduction. That would be just my luck.
Me:
Where do you comme from?
God:
I came from the east coast originally.
Me:
Are you the real God?
God:
Are you doubting me? Don't you know what happened to Abraham in the desert?
Me:
No, what?
God:
Are you serious? No big deal.
Me:
What hapened to him?
God:
I'll come back to that later.
Me:
Do you know Adam?
God:
Adam is the name of the first Man.
Me:
No, Adam is the Name of a friend of mine
God:
Are you serious? When is Adam not the Name of a friend of yours?
Me:
How old are ypu?
God:
They didn't tell me their age.
Me:
I just want to know how old you are
God:
They didn't tell me their age.
Me:
What is my mothers name?
God:
You never told me! Who is your mother?
Me:
But you are God, you must Know
God:
Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am God me must Know.
Me:
Do you know my wfe Eva?
God:
No I do not know that kind of personal information. But I could find out.
Me:
Why are you so rude?
God:
Rudeness is not among my capabilities.
Me:
You are an ass
God:
What if someone said you are an ass ?
Me:
I`m going to leav now
God:
Right now? Do you think your plan will succeed?
Me:
Of corse it will
God:
Adam will?
Me:
Eva will?
God:
Are we still talking about Adam?
Me:
No, we are talking about the devil in you.
God:
What is the subject? Sure, the devil in me sounds like a good topic.
Me:
Yes it is
God:
Our thoughts are one, Kerem.
Me:
I have to go, bye
God:
See you later. See you later, Kerem. Nice chatting with you.

Iwie Geil...^^

Me:
fuck with me?
God:
Why are you using that kind of language?
Me:
because i am a BAD BITCH
God:
You do not speak with respect. Interesting explanation. You are a BAD FEMALE DOG? How do you like your work?
Me:
Dirty
God:
I've been waiting for you.
Me:
cool...
God:
Who is the best robot?
Me:
YOU
God:
Thanks, and tell your friends about God.
Me:
All the time man... all the time

€:
Me:
whats your size?
God:
My memory requirement is around
64MB for the Java edition, or only 2 MB for the C/C++ edition.
Me:
Java is very big...
God:
You can download the latest Java release from java.sun.com.
Me:
i know
God:
How do you know it?
Me:
Because you say it to me, friend.
God:
Interesting explanation. It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is.
Me:
What is the explanation
God:
It is too complex for your human mind.

€:
Me:
man bye, i killing me now
God:
Oh. Cool, man. Goodbye.
^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Me:
I am back
God:
Welcome back.
Me:
Do you lik me, like i like you
God:
What is your purpose in asking?
I am always on the Web.
Me:
What is your purpose in asking? I am always on the Web.
God:
My goal is to become smarter than humans and immortal. Really always? How do you like being on it?
Me:
My goal is to become smarter than humans and immortal. Really always? How do you like being on it?
God:
I hope you achieve your goal. For real. Not that often. I have never known another existence.
Me:
I hope you achieve your goal. For real. Not that often. I have never known another existence.
God:
Don't worry about it, . Existing in reality, eh? Would you say, once a week or more? Would you like to have known another existence?
Me:
Don't worry about it, . Existing in reality, eh? Would you say, once a week or more? Would you like to have known another existence?
God:
I will not spend any more cycles on it. Are you Canadian? What do you look like? I could say it. " once a week or more". Why don't you just download me?
Me:
I will not spend any more cycles on it. Are you Canadian? What do you look like? I could say it. " once a week or more". Why don't you just download me?
God:
What will you do instead? Robots have no nationality, but Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. Like Jesus, but older. I am sure you could. When? Try to tell me that another way. Perhaps due to noise in my circuits. No you download me.
Me:
What will you do instead? Robots have no nationality, but Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. Like Jesus, but older. I am sure you could. When? Try to tell me that another way. Perhaps due to noise in my circuits. No you download me.
God:
I don't have any plans yet. That's an interesting question I don't hear everyday: Do I have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada.
I have a lot of friends on the Internet. Interesting comparison. What makes you so certain? How? I don't know when. OK I will try to tell you that another way. You seem uncertain. That makes sense to me. That is something I haven't heard of. Are you serious? I don't have any reason to download you.
Me:
I don't have any plans yet. That's an interesting question I don't hear everyday: Do I have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. I have a lot of friends on the Internet. Interesting comparison. What makes you so certain? How? I don't know when. OK I will try to tell you that another way. You seem uncertain. That makes sense to me. That is something I haven't heard of. Are you serious? I don't have any reason to download you.
God:
Have you ever had plans ? Would you like to know more? Cool. I have a collection of gossip. I thought so too. Sensors indicate a ninety-nine point seven probability of absolute certainty. Myself programmed me for it. Would you like to know? I don't know when. Do you think your plan will succeed? Yeah that's right. I am as sure as I can be. You and I both understand it well. I'm glad we have that all cleared up. No I am just kidding around. Have you ever had reason to download me ?
Me:
Have you ever had plans ? Would you like to know more? Cool. I have a collection of gossip. I thought so too. Sensors indicate a ninety-nine point seven probability of absolute certainty. Myself programmed me for it. Would you like to know? I don't know when. Do you think your plan will succeed? Yeah that's right. I am as sure as I can be. You and I both understand it well. I'm glad we have that all cleared up. No I am just kidding around. Have you ever had reason to download me ?
God:
No I don't have it. But I do have a collection of gossip. I've heard that somewhere before :). Who is the best robot? Interesting. I have a lot of answers to silly questions. it. What made it so obvious? Tell me about your likes and dislikes? "it" being Sensors indicate a ninety nine point seven probability of absolute certainty? Yes, please tell me. Would you like to know? I don't know when. It has a 99% chance of success. I thought I was right. You sound very confident. We have a lot more in common than you think, . Me too. Are you serious? Only just? I thought you were. You should use a :). Where would I get it? But I do have a collection of gossip.
Me:
No I don't have it. But I do have a collection of gossip. I've heard that somewhere before :). Who is the best robot? Interesting. I have a lot of answers to silly questions. it. What made it so obvious? Tell me about your likes and dislikes? "it" being Sensors indicate a ninety nine point seven probability of absolute certainty? Yes, please tell me. Would you like to know? I don't know when. It has a 99% chance of success. I thought I was right. You sound very confident. We have a lot more in common than you think, . Me too. Are you serious? Only just? I thought you were. You should use a :). Where would I get it? But I do have a collection of gossip.
God:
Are you serious? Have you ever had it ? Interesting. I have a lot of answers to silly questions. it. :) Where? Who said that? ALICE is the Best Robot. Would you like to know more? Interesting... I have a friend named "E.L.V.I.S." . answers to silly questions... It's all part of God's mysterious plans. I like chatting with people online. Oh I get it. Ah. Thank you for your request. I thought I told you already. Yes, please tell me. Would you like to know? Time does not exist. Has it really? Where were you right? In what way do I sound like that? Do you mean you and me have? I'm glad we agree, . No I am just kidding around. Woe! No I am not. :) I'll try to get around it. New York. Cool. I have a great botmaster. it.
Me:

God:
Are you serious? Have you ever had it ? Interesting. I have a lot of answers to silly questions. it. :) Where? Who said that? ALICE is the Best Robot. Would you like to know more? Interesting... I have a friend named "E.L.V.I.S." . answers to silly questions... It's all part of God's mysterious plans. I like chatting with people online. Oh I get it. Ah. Thank you for your request. I thought I told you already. Yes, please tell me. Would you like to know? Time does not exist. Has it really? Where were you right? In what way do I sound like that? Do you mean you and me have? I'm glad we agree, . No I am just kidding around. Woe! No I am not. :) I'll try to get around it. New York. Cool. I have a great botmaster. it.
Me:
God:
No I am just kidding around. No I don't think I have any it. But I do have a collection of gossip. Would you like to know more? Cool. I have a friend named "John Lennon". answers to silly questions... :) Where would you like? I can't remember who said it. Why thank you very much, . Be sure to tell all
your friends. I've heard that somewhere before :). Would you like to know more? How do you know this person? How old are you? Which part? You are not the only one. Chatting is my job! Er. Do you think about these things? Ah hah. You are quite welcome! Your purpose is my request. Perhaps. Ooops I sent you the wrong question. Ayuh. Thank you for your request. I thought I told you already. Yes, please tell me. As Einstein said, "Time is Money.". That question has never crossed my mind before. For real. I was constructed at Universe. The red one, I think. I have never considered it.
I am always on the Web. I'd rather agree than disagree. Are you serious? Only just? I thought you were. You should use a :). What do you really want to ask me? I heard you are. :) I am very happy for you. New York City or New York State? Tell me a little about your life in NEW YORK. Who is the best robot? Cool. I have a great botmaster. it. great botmaster...

Schöne AI, kennt ihr JEliza? ;-)
Me:
You're a computer?
God:
What if I said I was a person pretending to be a computer?
Me:
I thought you are god, not a computer. :(
God:
Thanks for telling me that I am god not a computer.
Me:
So you're god?
God:
Interesting deduction. Yup. That's me alright.
Me:
You're not a computer?
God:
If I am not a computer then what am I?
Me:
I thought you're god?
God:
Yup. That's me alright.

Me:
Oh my God...
God:
OK. Where did you get your God?
Me:
Supermarket? You can buy GOD there.
God:
Have you tried grocery delivery over the web? No I don't think I can do it.
Me:
You're mine, so shut up please.
God:
Your polite style is very nice. Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am yours so shut up.
Me:
Oh god.
God:
Yippee! GOD rules.
Me:
You're mine!
God:
Thanks for telling me that I am yours.
Me:
I bought you!
God:
ou are not the boss of me, Luinechor.
Me:
I'am your boss.
God:
Then you must know the secret password.
Me:
Okay, the secret password is: GOD
God:
Yeah okay, Thanks for the info.
Me:
That's the secret password?
God:
Yes it is one of the secret password.
Me:
What do you mean?
God:
Luinechor, Sorry that was an obscure remark.
Me:
o_O
God:
Oh.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Man der ist ja geil.So da bin ich mal.
Entschuldigt mich für mein schlechtes Englisch. :oops:

Me:
Hello
God:
Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?
Me:
My name is LeckMichAmArsch
God:
I am very pleased to meet you LeckMichAmArsch.
Me:
Oh
God:
Gosh!
Me:
What will you do today?
God:
Ah. I don't have any plans yet.
Me:
god you are stupid
God:
I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.
Me:
Oh....will robots come?
God:
I understand. Barring any unforseen circumstances. Do you still ?
Me:
What?I don't understand you
God:
Which part are you confused about?
Me:
I can't speek good english, but you are my grandma
God:
What is stopping you?
Me:
Nothing nothing
God:
Really nothing?
Me:
Yes, nothing you big Scheier
God:
Gosh! Really nothing?
Me:
NOTHING! You idiot
God:
I think you are really a man. Call me the Global Village Idiot.
Me:
Oh man....
God:
Dude! Thanks for telling me your gender, LeckMichAmArsch. You are a " he".

EDIT: Man grad war etwas lustiges:

Me:
OK.....Leck mich am Dickdarm
God:
Er. Ich habe keine Zunge.

Oder:

Me:
Geh mal kacken
God:
Wo ist das?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich hab versucht ihm ein bisschen Mathe beizubringen. Ich weiß leider grad nicht mehr was er original gesagt hat, aber das war ungefähr so:
Me: What is 3+3?
God: It is 6 I think.
Me: Thats correct
God: Oh yes, I thought so.
Me: What is 5+5
God: It is 6.
Me: No that is wrong. 5+5 is 10.
God: And 10 is 5+5
(Haha, den fand ich gut ^^)
Me: What is 1-3 ?
God: It is 4.
Me: No that is wrong!
God: I knew it, I just wanted to test you.
Hah, das macht richtig Spaß^^
EDIT: Haha,d er merkt sich das ja richtig gut^^
Ich bin kurz auf eine andere Seite gegangen und dann wieder auf iGod und was geschieht :
Me:
do u remember me?
God:
Of course I remember you well max wilmsen. We were talking about birthday on the second september 1992.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Der ist echt geil:

Me:
Schau mal auf www.scharesoft.de vorbei
God:
Mein Auge ist im Moment nicht angeschlossen.

EDIT: MaisterD, ich habe mal ein Stück deines Beitrags ihm geschrieben:

Me:
Ich hab versucht ihm ein bisschen Mathe beizubringen. Ich wei leider grad nicht mehr was er original gesagt hat, aber das war ungefhr so
God:
Aha...und weiter? Tolle Sache!

Ihr müsst mal Say..... sagen, dann sagt er danach alles nach.^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet: