English-Thread

Ok i want to say something too...

I know that this is a Spam-Thread but please, try to talk in normal english, words like "txo" and "Tpam" don't exist in the englisch language, and your topics (can you call that topics?! -> it's a disaster!) are not better either.

Sometimes i think you don't recognise about what and how you write things. If you can't write english than don't try it here and practise somwhere else. The last pages are an violation on the english language, and i think you all got it now, that's no joke.

So maybe you find a topic where you can talk in normal english or the next thread is closed.

(I have grammatical problems too, but this is normal, it's not my main language.)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The last pages are an violation on the english language

How damn right you are :nono:
I didn't write anything in here in the end, because it was terrible, but I didn't want to say, so that all of you were against me :roll:

Well, I tried to get this thread "ontopic", but I think I've lost... :roll:

I just wanted that everyone could practise her/his English here in a normal way and not with such spamming things :mad:
Sorry, but I hardly will write here again...it was fun when everyone took this for serious, but that feeling's gone...:(

On the other hand I give you right but on the other don't.
I think we must not spam sentences like "yes tpam" or "okay"

because many people spam in this Thread but it is better here.
Why is it so important for you that the Thread don't move in the Fun Topic....
I know...it is moved:roll:

I hate such things because I can make another fuckin' 36 posts until beeing at 900 for a second time...I hate it when there posts were stolen from me :thunder:

@tpam: You are Jonas Nr. 2 in this forum :lol:

Well, me too, and I wrote in the "Jubiläums-thread" that I already got 1600 :lol:

I fee wit ya brota (deep, yeah, that's how it is to write in Gheddo-English ;))

Don't mention it, it's not worth the discussion...(not against you)
It -unfortunateley- happened and we can't do anything against it...;)

But I think sometimes every single thread I see becomes a spam thread...:blink:

Edit: @bauer

*laugh out loudly*

In first klass in Business Academy, there is no mathematic-subject ^^

tomorrow there will be a boring day too

german
hungarian
english
"Rechnungswesen"
computer-subject
religious edjucation

because all of my friends said, thats easier than french and Hungary is Austrias neighbourland ... :?

I just wanted that everyone could practise her/his English here in a normal way and not with such spamming things
Sorry?
Where and when did I ever write a spam posting in this thread?
I understand this as an affront... :roll:

I do my best to write correct English, I look up every word I don't know and then you two say that my English was "an violation on the english language" and that the last two pages are nothing but spam. And I wrote some postings on the last two pages.
I take this thread damn serious and than that... :thunder:

I think it's not only you. I'm afraid I've posted some spam too, so the fault can't be put on only one person. I think we're all responsible for it. But I took this thread serious too and I've tried to write in a good and understandable English too. So please calm down everyone, it happened. Now please let us try to take it serious again. There's no difference between posting in the fun- or off-topic-forum isn't it? ;)

Then -I suggest- you do it like MC Dirty, he's looking up every word, he doesn't understand. You should try to read english newspapers or something like that, that'll train your English too. ;)