English-Thread

The Morrowind feaver has me again. :) But now I have some problems concerning the money. I want to do some alchemy, but before I need a mortar and a pestle. And the cheapest mortar and pestle I found costs 100 (Draken?). And I only have 24 (Draken?). :?
Well, I will find a possibility to earn money. But not today. Or yesterday. Or whatever. At least not before I'll wake up.

@MCDirty:
Try the Mages Guild in Caldera. In the tower, you can find all the alchemical tools you will ever need.
If you don't want to steal them, you might consider taking a walk in the area around Seyda Neen. When you stumble across a body there, take the gold an go to Socucius Ergella (that breton guy in the census and exise office).
After you completed the quest he gives you, you will be rewarded with a nice 500 gold pieces.

Thank you very much, grandmaster of the terror penguins!
Well, I steal some things from normal citizens or merchants, but not from the mages guild, because I'm in the mages guild, too.
I did the quest, where I had to put the fake soulgem into Galbedir's cupboard. I was able to steal all the soulgems, including the one, which costs 6000 gold. But I didn't.
Life as a (mostly) honest character is hard. :lol:

:ugly:

Well, that's quite ironical. First you say, that you won't make any mistakes and then you say: "Why has you did this sh**?".
It has to be: "Why have you done this sh**?"

I don't want to be the smartass, but I think, that this is pretty funny. :lol:

Bu i mine that i don't make any orthographic mistakes
(my linux is funny. He wan't me to be write your
smart ass:lol:)

I hate such things because I can make another fuckin' 36 posts until beeing at 900 for a second time...I hate it when there posts were stolen from me :thunder:

@tpam: You are Jonas Nr. 2 in this forum :lol:

:huh: in my world^^ is "ryhme" "Reim" and you didn´t want tell my that txo and too
are "Reime"
in germany change often the first letter...