Übersetzung Elsweyr, die Wüste Anequinas

That's fantastic, Iliana!

Now I can enjoy both countries in all their beauty! Thank you for the compatibility patch, Elda and Iliana! :flower:

Awesome!
I was waiting long time for this patch because loving both mods and playing them since beginning.

But I can't see any link to the patch ...

EDIT:
Hier ist der Downloadlink: TESnexus

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The patch looks great, but 2 things bother:

- the peninsula between Elsweyr and Valenwood suddenly ends
- there is a glass border between both regions that prevents wandering.

Der Patch sieht angesichts des Stadiums gut aus, vor allem mit aktiviertem DistantLOD, aber 2 Sachen stören:

- die eingefügte Halbinsel zwischen beiden Regionen bricht plötzlich in luftiger Höhe ab
- im Süden (Norden noch nicht abgelaufen) verhindert eine Glaswand das Herumstreunen.

Southern Elsweyr isn't covered by either mod. Mine only covers the northern Elsweyr (I never had any plans to ever do Torval and Senchal and the southern jungles).

I have tacked on a bit of terrain for the LOD of the peninsular. In my mod I just used Bethesda's LOD which had the peninsular showing (but no land).

I left the wall in the south because it marks the edge of both mods, and the terrain in between is undeveloped and the hills mostly too steep to walk across.

Anyway, I'm all done with patching now, and am returning to working on my own mod. ;)

Reaktionen: TheDarkRuler
Nö. Warum soll ich ihre Arbeit wieder umschmeissen?

Bei meinem Patch hatte ich den nördlichen Teil "nach gebessert", damit ein fließender Übergang entsteht. Inklusive Straße.
Die unbebauten Zellen zu VI im Westen wurden von mir aus genau diesem Grund entfernt und die Grenze mit einem Felsengebirge kaschiert.
Da sie sowieso nicht vorhat da jemals etwas zu machen, hat Sie der Einfachheit halber Collision Boxen aufgestellt und fertig.
Ihr müsst eben mit dieser Lösung leben.
Ihre Mod, Ihre Regeln.
:p

=====================================================

No! Why should i revise her work?

In my patch, I had improved the northern part , so that a smooth transition occurs. Including a road to Arenthia.
The undeveloped cells to VI in the West i have removed for exactly this reason and concealed the boundary with a rocky mountain.

I never had any plans to ever do Torval and Senchal and the southern jungles

For this reason, she has, for the sake of simplicity, placed some Collision Boxes.

So, you must live with her Solution.
Her Mod, her rules!

:p

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator: