2D Texturen über Blenders Node Editor erstellen

vfb

Reisender
Texturen über Blenders Node Editor erstellen einfach gemacht!
Creating Textures via Blenders Node Editor made easy!

• Kurz: Über den Node Editor lassen sich Materials nach belieben mischen!
• Short: With Blenders Node Editor Materials can be mixed!

• Wir machen jetzt eine Ledertextur mit Blumen in Blender!
• We now create a leather texture with flowers in Blender!
--> Wie diese: / Like this:

• Also fangen wir an: Wir adden eine Plane, S > 30. Die Plane ist nun so groß wie das Gitternetz. G > Z > 1 wenn ihr die durchscheinenden Raster nicht mögt.
Nun 5 Lamps über der Plane verteilen, in der Mitte die Camera.
• So, let’s start. Add a Plane, Scale it 30x. The Plane is now as big as the Grid. Press G > Z > 1 if you don’t want to see the Gridlines through the plane. Now place 5 lamps over the plane and
camera in the middle.

• Jetzt geben wir der Plane ein Material.
Unter dem Materials Button die Col auf Braun stellen, Spe auf 0.1 und Hard auf ~ 110.
Dann beim Texture Button New > Clouds und wie folgt einstellen.
• Now we give the Plane a Material. Under Materials Button set Colour to a Brown, Spe to 0.1 and Hard to about 110. Then by the Texture Button klick new > Clouds and set Settings as
shown in following pictures.

• Dann Auf Colours > Colourbrand klicken und auch so Einstellen.
• Then klick on Colours > Colourbrand and set as shown.

• Und das ganze etwas größer machen:
• And make it a bit bigger:

• Jetzt beim Texture Button > New > Image und wir wählen eine Ledertextur aus (Von Filterforge, CGTextures, ... zu downloaden).
• And now on Texture Button > New > Image and select a leather texture (downloadable from FilterForge, CGTextures, etc.)

• Jetzt Löschen wir das Material unter Material Button, klicken danach auf New > Nodes.
• Now delete the Material under the Material Button, click on new > Nodes.

• Wir teilen den Bildschirm und stellen die andere Hälfte auf Node Editor anstatt 3D View. Das sehen wir jetzt:
• We divide the Screen into two halves and select on one halve the „Node Editor“ instead of 3D View. That’s how it looks like:

• Ersteinmal trennen wir die Linie vom Material (großes Rechteck, links) zum Output (kleines Rechteck, rechts) in dem wir LMT gedrückt halten und über die Linie ziehen.
• First, delete the line between the Material (big rectangle, left) and the Output (small rectangle, right) by holding down left mouse button and moving over the line.

• Nun klicken wir auf das Material Kästchen, Add New und wählen unser vorher erstelltes Material aus.
• Now click on the Material box, Add New and chose our Material that we’ve created before.

• Nun Leertaste > Add > Input > Material. Wieder die "Linie" löschen und das neue Material (neues großes Rechteck) auswählen. Das Material das im Node Editor ausgewählt ist wird auch
unten im Buttons Window angezeigt. Da kommt also nicht durcheinander
• Now Space > Add > Input > Material. Delete the Line again and select the new Material (new big rectangle). The material whichs selected in Node Editor is also shown under Buttons Window.
So nothing gets mixed.

• Bei dem neuen Material machen stellen wir ein dunkles Braun ein. Fertig.
• Make a brown colour for the Material. Finish.

• Und wieder Leertaste > Add > Input > Material. Hier laden wir nun eine Textur, ich für mich eine Blumentextur. Sie sollte schwarz/weiß sein (!), denn sie wird sozusagen als Alphakanal
verwendet. Aber wie das abläuft später.
• And another time Space > Add > Input > Material. Here we load a texture, a flower pattern. It should be dark/white (!), because it’ll be used like an alpha channel. More about that later.

• Nun Add > Colour > Mix.
• Now Add > Colour > Mix.

• Dann die Kästchen wie folgt verbinden:
• Then connect the boxes as followed:

• Nun nur noch rendern und das Ergebnis lässt sich doch sehen:
• Now just render it and it looks quiet cool:

• Und ihr wisst jetzt was ich vorher mit "als Alphakanal" gemeint hab: Da wo die Textur Weiß ist kommt Material 1 hin, da wo sie Schwarz ist kommt Material 2 hin.
• Now you know what I meant with „alpha channel“: There where the Texture is white is Material 1 and where it’s black is Material 2.

• Über diese Technik lassen sich ganz einfach neue Texturen erstellen ohne GIMP oder PS auch nur anzurühren (Ok, um die eine Textur die als Alpha dienen soll Schwarz/Weiß machen aber
das ist ja nicht viel).
• With this method you can easily create textures without using GIMP, PS, etc. (Ok, you have to make the texture whichs the alpha black/white instead of coloured but that’s not much work)

• Das kam bei meinem zweiten Versuch mit anderen Texturen raus:
• Here’s my second try with other textures:

• So, das war mein erstes kleines Tutorial, Ich hoffe es hat euch gefallen.
• Well, this was my first little Tutorial, I hope you liked it. Have fun!

• Ihr könnt mich über TesNexus als “alexvfb”, im offiziellen Forum als „vfb“ oder über das Ei-der-Zeit als „vfb“ erreichen.
• You can contact me via TesNexus as “alexvfb”, in the official Forum as „vfb” or via the Ei-der-Zeit as „vfb“.

I’d like to thank:

- Jonathan Williamson for his excellent video tutorial without I couldn’t write this tutorial. Thanks! The Video can be found here: http://www.cgcookie.com/articles/blender-model-a-steampunk-
telescope
- The makers of Blender! Thank you very much!
- Everyone who helped me learning Blender, especially the members of “Spieleabend”!
- Arynn for the Spieleabend-Logo!
- http://icons.mysitemyway.com for the flower texture I used in the leather texture and the stars texture which I used in the golden texture; www.filterforge.com for the leather texture
(http://www.filterforge.com/filters/4538-v7.html) I used in the Tutorial and the Gold Plated Chicken Nugget Texture (http://www.filterforge.com/filters/2485.html) which I used in my second texture.
- The creators of “PDF Creator” (http://www.pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator) for a good Freeware PDF Converter!

You are allowed to re-upload this Tutorial everywhere you want as long as you give me and the people I mentioned under ‘I’d like to thank’ proper Credit. Thanks.

Geschrieben von vfb am 1. Juni, 2009
Written by vfb on June 1, 2009

Download als .pdf --------------------------> TesNexus
(Darf auch gerne hier gehostet werden :))

Gruß,
vfb