Problem The Temple of Serpent Race

r4yn

Bürger
Hi,
ich wollt mal die Haus mod "The Temple of Serpent Race" testen.. in der Readme steht das COBL sehr wichtig ist... 1. was is COBL? :?
2.wo find ich das, auf tesnexus kamen viele ergebnisse für COBL
The Temple of Serpent race
Version 0.1.0.
Author: Delalleh

Welcome to Imperial city Waterfront! So many years gone after events in Tamriel, after Martin's sacrifice and your heroic feats of arms. But someday you suddenly find something new on the place that you knew many years in other colors..
Beautiful and ancient pool between half-destroyed columns, lighing in a heavenly lights. How can it be and who may built it? The answer in a small tattered book that you found there...
STRONGLY RECOMENDED MODS :
(if you havent it - please, find and install - it needs for the right work of this mod)
-== Thermae Bath Mod (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9800)
-== COBL files
=TES IV:Oblivion (sure;) )
=TES IV:Shivering Isles
=Better water http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1830
(you must see all beauty of this place, without it this mod is incomplete)
=Natural Weather
INSTALLATION:
Copy Textures, Meshes and The Temple of Serpent Race.esp into your Oblivion/Data folder.

"The Temple of Serpent race" is located in IC waterfront District, just across the Thermae building. See the screenshot if you dont know where is it.
COMPATIBILITY :
Some problems with a landscape can be found without installed Thermae Bath mod. The game can shut down if you havent COBL files (COBL main.esm is strongly necessary) - i used it in my mod, so be sure that you have it.
By the way, i have about 200 installed mods and havent any problems with a compatibility. If you have problems or the game doesnt work - send me a letter on delalleh@yandex.ru or find me on TESNEXUS.COM.

MODS USED:
1. Invisible furniture
2. Thermae Bath Mod (thx 4 chigga for this great mod)
3 COBL meshes and textures
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS WITH MY MOD OR JUST WANNA OFFER ME TO WORK ON ANY MOD TOGETHER, SEND ME A LETTER ON
-== delalleh@yandex.ru
OR A MESSAGE TO MY ICQ:
-== 253567789
SPECIAL THANKs TO:
-==Natalie Edwards for her invaluable help with a my book's translation
-==f.
-==Ashara for the idea's inspiration after Asharas Sirens and Tritons mod.
-==me :) for the great story

I hope you will love my mod. Enjoy!
Your creator of The Temple of Serpent race,
Delalleh.

t4h im Vorraus :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: