Vorstellung 5 Explosives

TerryDoneLLi

Freund des Hauses
5 Explosives

Hier noch eine kleine recht nützliche Mod vom Nexus, dachte mir ich stell sie eben mal vor >> Hier die Beschreibung des Erstellers der Mod:

First of all, please forgive me for my poor English.

-------------------
Description
-------------------
This mod adds 1 arrow & 5 explosives, which you will find to be sold by Claudette Perrich at The Gilded Carafe in Imperial City Market District. This is one of new features in a companion mod of mine that I am going to upload. So, if you are using or (would use) the companion mod "1st Alchemy Companion Julienne", I wish you would wait for its version 5.0, which is coming soon. This file has been uploaded for those who don't need the companion.

-------------------
Installation
-------------------
Extract the following file and folders into Oblivion/Data and activate explosives.esp file from the Oblivion Launcher.

explosives.esp
Textures
Meshes

-------------------
How to use
-------------------
STEP1
Buy activating arrows & explosives at Claudette's shop.

STEP2
Place a bottle of explosives at any place you like (near enemies and so on).

STEP3
Get a distance (at least 30 feet) from the bottle.
Aim an "activating arrow" at the bottle and shoot it.
Note : other arrows can not activate it.

CAUTION
The effect of explosion will be applied to you and your companions as well as enemies when you are in the place which the explosion affects. Please be careful not to damage yourself (yourselves). Especially, be careful when you use Chlorine Gas, which will bring serious aftereffects even if you survive the deadly accident. Also, the bottle might bound to an unexpected direction when the arrow hits it. So, please be careful. I strongly recommend you to see images in this archive or in the images section in TES Nexus before you use this mod.

---------------------
Credits
---------------------
Thanks to Bethesda for all the contents.
Thanks to Nami & I_Raim for help.

---------------------
Last Words
---------------------
Thank you very much for downloading this file. I hope you enjoy acting a bomb buff. LOL But please don't hurt the innocent, please again. :) One thing I would like to ask is that you would agree not to redistribute this file nor release your custom file based on this file without my permission. Thank you very much, again for your understanding.

Es sind also Sprengflaschen, die ihr ungesehen irgendwo hinstellt und sie dann mit einem Pfeil als Zünder abschiesst / zur Explosion bringen könnt. Ihr solltet ausreichend Abstand zu der Flasche haben, damit sie euch nicht auch noch schadet

Ob OBSE benötigt wird weiss ich ehrlich ganicht, zumindest steht nichts davon in seiner Beschreibung

Hinweis Ich bin nicht der Ersteller dieser Mod, ich stelle sie euch nur zur Verfügung also überhäuft mich bitte nicht direkt mit Fragen ;)

Gruss, Terry

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Neurosis404
Wäre nett, wenn das wer testen könnte. Würd mich schwer interessieren on OBSE benötigt wird.

Ich bin derzeit nicht zuhause. Sonst würd ich es natürlich selber testen und nicht so blöd darum bitten. :oops: