Vorstellung OBME - Oblivion Magic Extender 1.1Beta

SirTroy

Bürger
Ich habe heute diesen unglaublichen Mod/Obse Plugin gefunden:

OBME

Comments and suggestions welcome. For specific bug reports, please send me a private message.

Requirements:
=============
NOTE: using OBME with the wrong verison of Oblivion or the CS will, *at best*, cause it to crash.
- Oblivion v1.2.0416
- TESCS v1.2.404 (only if you are planning to make mods using OBME)
- OBSE v0018 or higher

Description:
============
OBME extends the Oblivion magic system to make it more general and open to mod makers. In a nutshell, it is a pair of plugin libraries for OBSE that hack the game/CS code to change it's behavior. Note that this is the same principle behind OBSE itself - it's quite safe, and will not alter Oblivion.exe or TESConstructionSet.exe in any way.
In this version, the key feature is that it allows a mod (*.esp or *.esm) file to add new magic effects (e.g. Fire Damage or Soul Trap). Note that this isn't some clever scripting trick; the effects are actually added to the internal tables used by the game and construction set. New effects have their own names, effect codes, costs, models, sounds, shaders, etc., and can be flagged for use in spellmaking, enchanting, and alchemy exactly like the built-in effects.

=========
This was/is a *very* complicated mod to build, and very time consuming. I would be surprised if there aren't bugs, and there simply isn't enough time in the day for me to catch them all by myself. If you encounter problem, something that is confusing or doesn't seem to work as expected, *please* *please* *please* do the following:

1. Read this readme carefully. Often I've addressed the problem already, or at least included a warning.
2. Reproduce the problem. If it's a crash, restart the game or CS and try to make it crash again.
3. Narrow down the cause. Try to figure out the circumstances that lead to the problem. Specific bug reports are easy to fix, while bug reports like "the game crashed after I installed OBME" are just a waste of my time.
4. Send me a PM on TESNexus or the Forum. Include the details, and attach the log files "OBME.log" and "OBME_CS.log", which can be found in your "Oblivion\" folder.

Included Demo Mods:
===================
Included are several small demo mods with names like "OBME_*_example.esp", each of which contains a new Magic Effect and an assortment of spells, items, etc. that can be used to test it. See the individual mod descriptions for details.

Instructions:
=============
For installation and usage instructions, read the Readme.txt included with the mod.
This is important, so I'll say it again: READ THE README

Edit: Download Link vergessen: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31981

Damit ist das unmögliche möglich! Ich hätte nie erwartet das das mal jemand schafft, damit kann tonnenweise neue Magie erstellt werden, endlich nicht mehr nur durch Scripting!

Ich wills euch auch nochmal sagen: Lest die ReadMe.

Viel spaß beim Modden und Spielen damit, das ist wirklich unglaublich.

Eine kurze Zusammenfassung auf Deutsch ( ;) )
Mit diesem OBSE-PlugIn ist es möglich, im CS unter der Rubrik GamePlay->Magic Effects eben diese neu zu erstellen. Mit dem Standart CS ist dies nicht möglich, ohne bereits vorhandene Effekte zu verändern. Man erstellt neue Effects, in dem man auf einen vorhandenen klickt, desen Namen ändert und dann auf Apply klickt. Es kommt eine meldung die fragt ob ein neuer erstellt werden soll. Mit Klick auf Ja wird ein neuer erstellt, mit Klick auf Nein wird er blos umbenannt (Ist mit vorsicht zu genießen). Mann kann jetzt alles einstellen was bei den anderen Magic Effects auch einzustellen ist. Ist so leichter als es sich anhört.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das hört sich wirklich super an, vielen Dank für die Vorstellung :good:

PS: Ist das nicht eigentlich eher eine Tool-Vorstellung?

Kann mir jemand erklären worums geht? Mein Englisch ist zwar nicht schlcht aber das versteh ich iwie nich

Mit der aktuellen OBME-Version kannst du neue Magic-Effects hinzufügen. Es basiert auf der selben Grundlage wie OBSE, das heißt, es wird nicht die .exe verändert oder Oblivion irreparabel beschädigt. Mit weiteren Versionen kommen neue Funktionen.

Das ist jetzt mal ganz Grob zusammengefasst ;)

Ah so deswegen tool vorstellung ok kann ich nich sonderlich viel damit anfangen ;)

Hat sich jemand näher mit OBME auseinandergesetzt.
Denn ich verstehe leider fast nur Bahnhof.

Wie genau erschaffe ich hier einen neuen Effekt?

Und fast noch wichtiger:
Ist OBME einigermaßen stabil? Denn ich will schließlich nix haben, was extrem crashanfällig ist. Ich frage das deshalb, weil OBME immer noch eine Beta ist :?

Ist OBME einigermaßen stabil? Denn ich will schließlich nix haben, was extrem crashanfällig ist. Ich frage das deshalb, weil OBME immer noch eine Beta ist :?
Das würde mich auch mal interessieren, denn ich fände dieses Tool sehr praktisch.
Das ist ne gute Idee und wenns funzt, dann was wirklich schönes.

@SirTroy: Danke für die Vorstellung!:)