Vorstellung Morrowind & Bloodmoon Better Bookshelves

Blue Sky Dragon

Ehrbarer Bürger
Morrowind Better Bookshelves
& Bloodmoon Better Bookshelves In Raven Rock

Hallo Scharesoftler :)
Heute hab ich auf TESNexus eine nettes kleines Plugin entdeckt das das Bücher einsortieren in Morrowind erleichtern soll.

Autor: LegoManIAm94
Download:
Bloodmoon Better Bookshelves In Raven Rock
Mod-Version: Version 1.0 vom 7 Mai 2011
Benötigt:
Morrowind
Bloodmoon
BSA Unpacker
Beschreibung:

Dies sind Verbesserungen der Bücherregale in den Kauf baren Häusern in Raven Rock, Factor's Estate, Bal Isra, Odai Plateau, and Tel Uvirith und zusätzlich auch eine Modder-Ressource. Bücherregale werden als Container eingefügt. Wenn man sie aktiviert kann man Bücher per Drag & Drop in die Regale hineinlegen und statische Bücher werden auf dem Regal angezeigt.

Bookshelves are a pain for when you are trying to place books on them. And so this mod will fix that. This was my friends idea. This is a modders resource and download for Better Bookshleves In Strongholds. Bookshelves will count as containers and when you activate them you can drag and drop books into it. And static books will go onto the shelf for looks.

For those who might use this in their mods download the Better Bookshelves Modders Resource and in the file try out the demo. If you do want to use Better Bookshelves Modders Resource you will need to get BSA Unpacker MW to unpack some models from the game BSAs. In the file it will say what to unpack.

And if you want to use Better Bookshelves In Strongholds just download the file and enjoy. It will have a Better Bookshelves in Bal Isra, Odai Plateau, and Tel Uvirith. And if you like Better Bookshelves In Strongholds also check out my Bloodmoon Better Bookshleves In Raven Rock. And if you want Better Bookshelves in Oblivion check out my Oblivion Better Bookshelves.

Requirements
Morrowind
BSA Unpacker MW (Modders Resource Download)

Installing
To install just download then extract folder and drag plugin into your data files folder.

Bloodmoon Better Bookshelves In Raven Rock

Bookshelves are a pain for when you are trying to place books on them. And so this mod will fix that. This was my friends idea. Bookshelves will count as containers and when you activate them you can drag and drop books into it. And static books will go onto the shelf for looks. It will have a Better Bookshelves in Raven Rock, Factor's Estate. And if you like Better Bookshleves In Raven Rock also check out my Morrowind Better Bookshelves.

Requirements
Morrowind
Bloodmoon

Installing
To install just download then extract folder and drag plugin into your data files folder.

Screenshots:
Screenshots sind auf TESNexus für Morrowind hier und für Bloodmoon hier zu sehen

Zuletzt bearbeitet: