Vorstellung Gemling Queen Jewelry

Elandra_MynShuryan

Angehöriger
Autor: Saerileth
Version: 1.1fix
Download: Nexus

Diese Mod ersetzt die Meshes und Texturen der Diademe mit hochauflösenderen.

Die Mod ist ein reiner Replacer ohne .esp, eine Übersetzung ist nicht vonnöten.

Compatibility
Gemling Queen Jewelry only affects the circlet gemstones, so it's fully compatible with mods that replace the metal textures, such as Better Circlets HQ and AEterna Circlets.

My mod does not overwrite the vanilla gemstone texture (circletstones.dds), instead I have the meshes point to my custom textures. So you can still use texture replacers for the onyx and moonstone gems, but sapphire, emerald and ruby will not be affected. You can mix and match to your heart's content!

52266-1-1395342671.jpg

In this shot I'm using the metal textures from Better Circlets HQ, but then overwrote the circletstones.dds texture with the one from New Jewels for Circlets to get the nice Moonstone and black Onyx (HQ Circlets onyx is pretty, but not very lore friendly... onyx is black, not green). My replacer takes priority for the other gems, so the sapphire is from my mod.

Any mod that replaces the circlet meshes themselves will be incompatible. This obviously includes True Circlet Gems. If you are using Circlet Replacers for Women the female meshes will conflict, but you can still use my replacer for the males. Just install the other mod first, then click "No" when my mod asks to overwrite anything.

Screenshot: Nexus

Persönliche Anmerkung von mir: Diese Mod funktioniert reibungslos mit KDCirclets Redone by zzjay, einer ebenso schönen Mod, die nicht die Vanilla-Diademe bearbeitet, sondern neue hinzufügt. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: