Vorstellung FB Dark Crusader Armor

Rikash

Vertrauter
Passend zu den von mir vorgestellten Schwert und Bogen nun auch die Rüstung der Reihe "FB Dark Crusader" von Angilla.

Autor: Angilla
Übersetzer: Momo
Version: 1.0
Voraussetzung: Oblivion-Patch 1.2.0416
Link zur Original-Mod: FB Dark Crusader Armor_EV
Link zur Mod-Übersetzung: FB Dark Crusader Armor_DV

Beschreibung:
Diese Modifikation beinhaltet die Rüstung von "FB Dark Crusader". Diese Rüstung ist eine retexturierte Variante von Exnem's Rogue mit ein paar Extras. Zu finden sind die Gegenstände in einer Truhe im Marktbezirk der Kaiserstadt, in der Seitenstraße beim Laden "Hauen und Stechen".

Bild:

**Title**
FB - Dark Crusader

**Short Description**
Bring swift and relentless justice to the evils of Oblivion, and beyond in the Dark Crusader armor set.

**Long Description**
First, I'd like to thank everyone who has let me use their meshes, and textures to make this mod. I'd also like to add,
this is my first full mod. I've tested everything, but if any one comes across any thing broken please let me know.

The Dark Crusader mod is a full re-texture of the Exnem's Rogue / Black Rogue mod, plus a few fresh ideas thrown in the mix. It's
sort of my final effort on the Rogue series armor. People seemed to like the look of my tune from the FB - Laced Mail re-texture so I figured
I'd take it a step further, and make a full mod out of it.

What is the "Dark Crusader"? Basically a Paladin... But instead of charging across a battlefield in heavy armor, the Dark Crusader uses shadows,
and gorilla tactics closer to a rogue, or ranger fighting style. Not to say you can't lop off heads with a 2 hander from time-to-time. :)

**What This Mod Includes**
FB_Dark_Crusader_01.esp
Re-textured Hood
Re-textured Chest
Re-textured Gloves
Re-textured Boots
Re-textured Belt (A and T slot)
Optional file Damascus Glamdring sword (shown in screen shot)

**What this mod doesn't include**
The scarf shown in some of the screen shots. But can be downloaded here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17516

**Location**
Their will be a chest in the Imperial Market district next to a sewer. It's in the ally way across from Slash N' Smash. Also provided a screen shot to help.

**Install**
Follow the file structure, and install accordingly. If you have it installedd this mod will overwrite some of the files found in Exnem Rogue Outfit Black Re-tex.
This mod doesn't require any other mods to work.

**Credits**
Apachii - Apachii Goddess Store
Exnem - Base rogue texture and design
Phnx - Black re-texture of the the original
JARODCASTLE - Base chain mail texture.
Toshizo7 - Tona Mods Store.
Also included Open3DProject.doc (further credits info)

**Tools Used**
Adobe Photoshop
NifScope

Thanks, enjoy.
**** FB - Dark Crusader DV ****
===============================
Autor: Angilla
Übersetzung: Momo
Download: www.egg-of-time.us

Beschreibung
============

The Dark Crusader ist eine Modifikation, welche eine neu texturierte Variante von Exnem's Rogue und ein paar Extras vereint.
Diese Modifikation wurde allerdings nach meinen Idealen gestaltet. Gut möglich, dass sie nicht jedermann gefällt.

Was beinhaltet diese Modifikation
=================================

FB_Dark_Crusader_01_DV.esp
Retexturierte Kapuze
Retexturierte Truhe
Retexturierte Handschuhe
Retexturierte Stiefel
Retexturierte Brustsicherung
Retexturierter Gürtel (2 Varianten)
Optionales Schwert Damaskus Glamdring

Die Gegenstände sind in einer Truhe im Marktbezirk der Kaiserstadt zu finden, in der Seitenstraße beim Laden "Hauen und Stechen".
Ein Screenshot mit dem eingezeichneten Ort ist ebenfalls eingezeichnet.

Installation
============

Kopiere die Ordner Meshes und Textures, sowie auch die FB_Dark_Crusader_01_DV.esp in dein Oblivion-Data Verzeichnis.
Wenn du das optionale Schwert auch nutzen möchtest so tue genau das selbe mit den Ordnern und der esp aus dem Ordner: Optionales Schwert.

Credits
=======

Apachii - Apachii Goddess Store
Exnem - Base rogue texture and design
Phnx - Black re-texture of the the original
JARODCASTLE - Base chain mail texture
Toshizo7 - Tona Mods Store
Angilla - Für die Erlaubnis das Plugin zu übersetzen

Benutzte Programme
==================

Adobe Photoshop
NifScope