Problem Dungeon Mod Forfeoranna Heim

FSC_Zombie

Neuankömmling
Hallo!
Ich habe mir den Dungeon Mod Forfeoranna Heim http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13351/? runtergeladen und für ca. 1 Stunde gespielt. Der Dungeon scheint sehr groß aber etwas bugy zu sein. Aufgefallen ist mir das Draugr oftmals da stehen und nichts tun bis ich sie schlage. Und dann laufen sie gerne noch weg. Trotzdem ist er recht schwer vorallem weil die 2 Begleiter an diversen Stellen einfach stehen bleiben und nicht mehr folgen.
Nun ist mein englisch nicht so gut wodurch ich die Kommentare bei der Mod mit dem Googleübersetzer nicht ganz verstehe.
Die geschilderten Bugs werden genannt aber aus folgendem Kommentar zaubert mir der Übersetzer nichts hilfreiches.

I'm precocious about downloading dungeon maps that lack details, but your mod had good comments, so I gave it a try.
There was a serious mod compatibility CTD when I first tried to load. I had the Windows blue screen of Death. I un-installed most of my Cell/World Edited mods and got this map working. I can't tell you what mods caused the CTD, I have too many. It is mostly likely SOS-Dungeons, SkyTest-Realistic Animals and Predators, or Skyrim Sewers (maybe a mixture of mods). These mods have Compatibility issues with other Cell/World Edited mods.

After playing your dungeon, I found the Navmesh was buggy (even after Patch 1.6) The Draugrs were not getting into their sarcophagi and my follower was buggy in many areas. My second time through I left her behind.

I had to play a second time, cause I got lost in "Forfeoranna Heim Depths" and couldn't find the exit (not were I came in). The second time through was worth redoing cause I found several of your secrets i had missed the first time...so on that.. KUDOS!

I really loved the LARGE crevasse in the Boss room. Hope there wasn't anything of value in the Boss...I Shield Bashed him into the hole.

So the reason for the long Comment is just to say Well Done! I enjoyed the map, traps, and puzzles and look forward to trying "Jornheim"

Endorsed!

Extra note...I knew an Edolsian who made great CRYSIS maps....any connection???

Stutzig macht mich dieser Abschnitt
After playing your dungeon, I found the Navmesh was buggy (even after Patch 1.6) The Draugrs were not getting into their sarcophagi and my follower was buggy in many areas. My second time through I left her behind.
der sich fast so liest als würde die Mod danach noch Probleme machen. Stimmt das und was sind Navmesh?

Bis zur Klärung werde ich die Mod per NMM wieder deaktivieren und älteren Spielstand laden.

Das klingt eigentlich nicht so, sondern ich würde das eher so übersetzen, daß er schon nach dem Anspielen diese ungenauen Navmeshes entdeckt hat. Von Probleme nach dem ersten Durchspielen ist nirgens die Rede und ja, der Dungeon respawnt nach 30 Tagen und man kann wieder ran.

Navmeshes sind am einfachsten ausgedrückt die "Wege" für NPCs. Ein Gebiet ohne Navmeshes (ausgelegt wie eine Art Teppich) können sie nicht betreten, es existiert für sie einfach nicht.

Bye, Bbm.