Vorstellung Craftable Candles and Clutter

Lorneos

Teammitglied

Autor:
AnkhAscendant
Download: Skyrim Nexus
Version: 2

Beschreibung: Diese Mod ermöglicht es dem Spieler am Kochtopf und am Gerbgestell Kerzen, Körbe, Holzschüsseln, Holzteller und "Seife" herzustellen.

Is your house too dark? Tired of living in a dank cave? Well now you can be civilized - no more trying to read your Brief History of the Empire by the moonlight coming through the cracks in your walls!

This mod adds 1 ingredient, Animal Fat, which is pretty useless for alchemy, but good for making candles and soap. It also adds six new crafting recipes.

Cooking pot:
-candles
-soap (which currently does nothing, but you can throw yourself in a river and pretend like it does)

Tanning Rack:
-wooden bowl
-wooden plate
-basket
-[different] basket

Why the tanning rack?
-I couldn't think of anywhere better (that already exists), and at least you won't level up your smithing from doing it there.
Why plates and bowls?
-Because I made the candles need bowls as an ingredient (since they are in a bowl), and then I figured, why not.
Why baskets?
-Because I like having them to set my things in around my house. Baskets full of gems...

Compatibility
I have verified that the candles you make work with mods such as Sneak Tools that light/douse candles. HOWEVER, I have also found that if you douse your candles you cannot pick them up, and if you relight them it may be counted as stealing to pick them up again. I believe this is because the lighting/unlighting mods work by replacing the lit object with an unlit object, and replacing it again to relight it. I don't think there's anything I can do to keep the owner the same through that process.

I have also verified that the Animal Fat doesn't appear in every variation of wildlife added by the Real Wildlife mod... probably because I didn't edit the lists, but edited the deathitems instead... But it does work well enough to be feasible. Apothecary vendors should also sell it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: